Reviews for Target Practice
friggin123 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Oh, this was a cute one! I love how you used Yoshi's body language opposed to simple speech to convey his thoughts and signify his responses. The characters seemed like themselves even when things became intimate later on, and the story - as a whole - flowed on nicely.

As for the proofreading, great job. If there was a typo somewhere, it was so insignificant that I rushed right passed it without even noticing. Everything looks good.

"You have nice eyes." Hahah, yes! I love it.

I very much enjoyed this one. Well done, and Happy Holidays!

Fox and Wolf chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Good ol' Yoshi. n_n
Shoelace83 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Ha! This is so cute! I loved it!

The usual silent Yoshi playing the role of "good buddy" in this story made me giggle. I love this story. :3

It was also very funny! Keep up the good work, my friend.

Decoy-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
aw, great story!
Katula chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Hooray for fluff! Especially fluff about a pairing I like! Especially good fluff about a pairing I like!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I am very amused. xP
MrsArmitage chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
You know, I didn't really like Wolf/Fox all that much, but you completely changed my mind about it. This was absolutely adorable and well-written, too. I love how Wolf went yelling at Yoshi through the door, and the ending with Fox and Wolf was cute! xD
Kitetheblade chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw cute :D
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Phenomenally adorable. XD I enjoyed every last bit of this piece. XD It's painfully difficult to find tales like this, and this satisfied my craving for a Fox/Wolf romance. I'm writing about a love triangle that concerns Fox, Wolf and Falco, so I'm searching for inspiration. Thanks for the help. XD

Sincerely, Flower

*adds to Faves*
Jaslazul chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is both poetic and hilarious-it pulled me in mercilessly. I especially liked the first ten paragraphs and the last three. You did a great job on explaining Wolf's emotions and past actions.

'Grats for writing a wonderful fic.
taishige chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Holy God, that made my entire night. I friggin' loved it. XD

The fact that you used Yoshi was darling enough in itself. I love what you did with him, letting his mannerisms and such simply speak for themselves. And then... wow... I am STILL laughing from the part where Wolf was first pushed into Fox's room. That 'you have nice eyes' comment had me in stiches.

Really, just adorable. A wonderful little fic - I thank you for the lovely read.
Papersak chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
ASDFJKL; NO. I wanted to do a Yoshi/Falco one and this sounds too similar. Dx Well, now I have to read this~

*does so*

Eh. Can't see the guy in love with anybody, in all honesty. ; But that's me. Thank goodness I've played a dose of Assault or I'd be psycho lost. xD

Ha, Yoshi's so cute. x3 I wub him.

Freakin' love Wolf's threats. They make me giggle. :P

Mm. I fail at reviewing shounen-ai... it always seems outta character to me the instant they kiss. But hmm. This is prolly generally more in character than some fics I've seen. *nod*

And uh. Some of this does sound like the fic I was making. Dx The whole Yoshi-happy-go-lucky-cheery-uppy role is about the same, except Falco doesn't have anything specific on his mind... *rantrantrant*
DarKxKunoichi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
hahah... how sweet.

Yoshi is such a cutie.

i hope you do more with the pairing.

i love Wolf x Fox.
Ben the Bear chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
that was a good little ficlet. you know what funny thing is? I've barely even heard of super smash bros. but you still managed to get me into the paring in about 5 minutes and for that i say, bravo!
Leighton Darko chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Haha, aww, Yoshi was so adorable. Wolf threatening him made me laugh. ] Awesome job!