Reviews for Harrys true family
Dutchgirl84 chapter 16 . 2/3
I wish you'd finish this story, but I guess it's been too long and you likely won't. Bummer!
N.C. Snape chapter 1 . 2/2
Love it
Just a side note you call the money dollars but since their in scotland it should be pounds
I am sorry if you get offended, but I just have to say it, this story is ludicrous. I won’t even touch upon the grammar or the spelling, just bringing up the so-called plot is enough.
I don’t really know how you imagine being abused by your own relatives feels like, but the scars—the emotional ones—don’t really go away with a simple ‘come live with me’, and ‘call me Papa’. It’s not like that. At all.
And the spanking. The only thing I have to say is ‘what the hell?’. I mean, I know that you wrote that there would be spanking in the summary, and I knowingly clicked on your story and decided to read it. But really?
Trust like that just doesn’t come in a few hours’ time. And I don’t think Harry would let anyone touch him, let alone touch him in a way that could hurt him. It’s ridiculous. Who starts out a father-son relationship with a spanking? I would—not completely, but I would, nevertheless—understand if it came later on in the story, for some serious offense or some such. But right after? It seemed like you just wanted to put in a spanking scene as soon as possible, like you were writing it for the kicks.
Anyway, the legal processes confused me, too. I don’t where you live, but here, in the UK, adoption isn’t confirmed in a few minutes, with two signatures of consent from both persons. It can take weeks, months even.
I am not even sorry for saying that this story is completely and utterly ludicrous. Just sorry for offending you in the process. I hope you’ve got the point.
dulce chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
neee xf sigue (soy de México asi que disculpa) hammm x favor!
BBercovitz chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I couldn't get past the fact that you spelled summary wring at the beginning xD
anyeshabaner chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
wicked!.i love this story
kittyranma chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
I'm really enjoying this book I hope the author gets the muse again.
Twilightsowl chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Please, Please, Please update soon. I really love the story and would very much like you to continue it please.
I love how everyone gets along now and really want to know who trashed Harry's room and how Harry and Draco gets on now.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Learning guitar is not that easy just so you know. I have been playing for months and I still can't transition between chords easily.
mandancie chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
I know it's been a while since you have been with this story, but please I would like it if you came back to it. :) I would love to know who trashed Harry's room. I really enjoyed this story. I love the family. Anything that has Severus, Remus, and Sirius friends even brothers is good with me. :) Please come back to this story. :)
Hope06 chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
I want this story so badly it is so well written
Guest chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
WHY!
sydney.green.18 chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
This is a good story and I hope that you add more chapters!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2014