Reviews for Moonlight: Frozen
francis2 chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Great storyline! Loved the final standoff and how Lamia and Blair interacted.
francis2 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Love that you include Blair into the investigation.
francis2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love this take on the re-turning. Love it to bits!
Lilly57 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
Well this was really a good read and I am glad that Blair's pain will be avenged. Blair is precious to him, even more so now. Thanks for this well written story line.
Lilly57 chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
This was well written - I like the tease of the last line or two. And, I think we suspect, and that Josef knows, what it is about Blair and her past. He can handle it if she can confront it and set it permanently behind her.
Lilly57 chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Excellent writing. That last line gave me cause for pause. I really like Josef and Blair and I like how you have written this story line.
Lilly57 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Excellent writing - I just love this story line and I love Josef and this young woman together. They really do need one another; she is so very good for him.
Lilly57 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
You have the touch dear - excellent writing.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
This is well written and I do like Blair. She is a good mortal woman for him right now - he will learn some things from her and it will help with a new perspective.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Excellent writing - you have the touch with these characters. I like Blair in Josef's life - I may have mentioned that to you before. For a certain time frame he needs her and he needs her to need him; not for money, but for just him. It is salve on his undead soul.
CeilingNinja chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
Amazing. Your characterization of Josef is spot-on and Blair is a delight as usual. I love the mystery of the minister, really adds another layer to the story.

-Nyx
Jordan-Daniel chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
No regrets! I totally agree, this story was also great! I loved it.
miaz chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Whoa! Love the plot and twists! Very intriguing and interesting. Grandmother? Glad we got a little more insight on Blair. Another amazing story!
silvanelf chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
The end? 'sniff, sniff.' Well, if the story must end it must, i suppose. It was greatly enjoyed, the whole way through. I LOVE your characterization of Josef.

Well done! I hope you write another one. : )
Ancholia chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
I really loved this fiction, I wish it was longer.

This chapter was really great because we learned something from Blair's past. The mysterious minister, the church...

I wish I speak english better because right now I can't find the words to express all I want.

Anyway, I do hope that you will write other moonlight fictions and that you will use Blair's character again.

Thank you for this fiction.