Reviews for Ratchet & Clank Future II: In Search Of Clank
Wow, I love how you write Qwark! That loincloth analogy put me into stitches XD
Re-reading this, I really love the sinister take on the Zoni! I'm pretty sure they were deprived of most of their agency in CiT, and it's cool to see how they're portrayed here.
Are you still alive? I was always curious about the ending of this fic. Of course, this review is useless to a ghost! XD Oh, well, at least I can pay my respects and say that what's written here is wonderful to read, and I especially enjoy the indexes (indices?) at the bottom of each chapter! They were very useful for me as a kid, since I only ever played the Future series ) Thanks again for making a fic that I can always look back fondly upon!
SonicGeekFreak chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. It's like reading a book. I feel bad for Ratchet having to go through a long adventure without breaks and such _ I was wondering if you've updated yet? i finished reading up to 27 but i want to see what happens next pleeeaasseee o
Spriggs272 chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
I just randomly stumbled across this piece of work and I have to say ... I am impressed.
Interesting story, brilliant character development and a solid writing style. I can just hope that this story isn't abandoned since the last update was just under a couple of years ago.
Geinea Lombax chapter 27 . 10/1/2011
You finally updated! WooT! D What an epic chapter as well! I had a lot of fun reading. Love it!
aduck1 chapter 27 . 9/24/2011
More, more, more!
Blazichu chapter 27 . 9/5/2011
I'm guessing that I missed out on reading a chapter or two, since I was a little lost while reading this; I'll have to go back and (re)read the last few chapters to catch up. The segment between Qwark and Al was great; there were plenty of little details that made me laugh, which was a nice break from some of the more serious pieces.

And "Holy Hannibal Lecture!" Do I spy a fellow troper?

I'll occupy myself with reviewing the latest chapters, but I'll still be eagerly awaiting your next update. ;D

ITman496 chapter 27 . 9/5/2011
Great so far! I cant wait to finally see aphie again, lol.

And I do feel bad for poor Slim. I hope he gets business still, he seems lonely.
Rogue147 chapter 26 . 3/15/2011
Love It! Love It ! Love It!
thingsthatwanderaway chapter 26 . 12/26/2010
Whoa, wait, were was Ratchet in this whole chapter?

And could someone give me a summary of this, because I got lost after the middle endish part.
RJ Reads chapter 26 . 12/25/2010
O... M... G... THIS IS CRAZY! Yes it's also crazy good.
Stephen Stryker chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hey guys, I thought I'd give everyone an update, since this is taking a small eternity.

We had a small family tragedy a few months ago - well... a big one - and between that, my job trying to kill me and losing way too much sleep, I haven't had the ability to write since. However, I am getting a big vacation soon, one way or another, and not long from now, I'm hoping to finish up this monster of a chapter (26) and get the story moving again.

There are going to be a few detours along the way. After all, it's a big universe, everyone's sort of floundering around in their own direction, and Ratchet is going nuts trying to dig up a hint of a clue. All the while, poor nano-Clank is doing everything he can to keep his friend alive, and resisting the urge to give away crucial secrets. And then there's Clank himself, struggling with the burden of his master plan, worrying whether some small slip would doom everyone, and seal the fate of the Multiverse. Gee, and on top of all that, then there's Tachyon, and what he's up to...

I don't think anyone has set up a more impossible situation for any character to overcome. When they all come face to face with the dreadful ultimate challenge... well, that's going to be one heck of a tale.

Stay tuned, faithful readers, I'll be back soon. ;-)
BlackDragon01 chapter 26 . 11/6/2010
I love this story so fucking much. Ican't wait for the next chapters to come out:)
Ratchet Soulraven chapter 16 . 6/27/2010
Why have we been waiting 6 months for another chapter? Because there aren't enough reviews!

Come on people, this is awesome stuff. It looks like J. has serious rival.

Please update.