Reviews for Bora
This is awesome
Moonlight1 chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
Who's Erevu
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I love this first chapter. You're opening scene was intriguing and attention grabbing, with the use of a little imagination I can visualize the scene and it fits in a Disney classic way. I also appreciate your skill in describing the characters, the place, and the situation. Eshe and Bora's situation is well thought of, I can imagine that being a white line among golden and brown ones will be an issue in the Lion King universe; thus, Eshe's reason for exile is justifiable and again ingenious. I also love Huru already, it's a good thing that he is a few months older than Bora, it makes it more cute to pair them up.

All the Lion King characters are also in character: Simba is as respectable, dignified yet somewhat playful (especially to Huru) as always; I can clearly visualize how devilishly charming the and lazy Kovu is; Vitani is still as slightly vindictive (in a good way); Kiara is understanding and loving; and Nala is still the wise and understanding queen she is.

I love the fight scene and how everyone checked out little Bora. You've shaped this first chapter really well. Kudos to you. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/3/2016
Okay, so I want to deeply apologize for not reviewing until now but HOLY HELL I JUST FELL IN!

I wasn't sure what to think at first, I recently rewatched both Lion King 1&2 because I'm a child and why not? I'm not really a child, I'm almost 21 lol, but my point remains. It got me wondering if anyone else was ever tempted to write a story and here you are! I read a few others but couldn't suffer through past the first chapter they were so bad. But yours! Yours instantly got my attention and kept it, I mean, a white lion! It happens and they are gorgeous, but to think she was abandoned and called what she was, ugh!

I like how you managed to keep their human-like personalities with the lions just like the movies and must say the story itself was so well written and thought out. You only had a few moments where you misspelled words or so, don't take this wrong but is English not your first language or was it just one of those moments? I've had them so I'm not saying I'm perfect, no one is.

Anyway, enough of my rambling about me. I wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed your story and I hope you continue to write more in the future.

Sincerely yours,
-Kit
zGUILTYSP4RT4Nz chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
enjoyed reading this, even after 8 year's this is still a very good Fan-fiction.
Piguchu0125 chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
This is quite literally the most adorable story I have ever had the pleasure to read- and that's not just including fanfics :) I wish this was actually a film.
Ultimateblack chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
Everytime I hear bora is get an image of Crow yelling I SPECIAL SUMMON BORA THE SPEAR IN ATTACK MODE! This was a nice warm story by the way. I just found like Talon being so paranoid. Probably never heard of mutations, that idiot.
Legendary Heroes.96 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Great story
TRON0602 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Limit reached. Continue tomorrow
TRON0602 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Good night then and this is a great story you have.
TRON0602 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Will you credit me for my characters and helping you make it when you do start it?
TRON0602 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Reached the PM limit. Did you consider my idea about using our role play to make a sequel to Their Story?
TRON0602 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Reached the limit. More tomorrow
Jakumo1 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
AW! This is such a sweet chapter! Thanks for posting this story! I love it! :3
The1000thauthor chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Amazing. I've just finished reading the whole story and could not have liked it more. You are an outstanding writer. the characters are relatable, the plot is wonderful, and you have a lot of description which is hard to find in most fanfiction these days. The surprising twists and turns are clever and you barely have any grammer or spelling mistakes. Needless to say, a wonderful story that I think should be made into the next movie . I cannot wait to read your sequel!