Reviews for Bora
zGUILTYSP4RT4Nz chapter 12 . 5/15
enjoyed reading this, even after 8 year's this is still a very good Fan-fiction.
Piguchu0125 chapter 12 . 4/6
This is quite literally the most adorable story I have ever had the pleasure to read- and that's not just including fanfics :) I wish this was actually a film.
Ultimateblack chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
Everytime I hear bora is get an image of Crow yelling I SPECIAL SUMMON BORA THE SPEAR IN ATTACK MODE! This was a nice warm story by the way. I just found like Talon being so paranoid. Probably never heard of mutations, that idiot.
brooklynn.meyer.9 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Great story
TRON0602 chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Limit reached. Continue tomorrow
TRON0602 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Good night then and this is a great story you have.
TRON0602 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Will you credit me for my characters and helping you make it when you do start it?
TRON0602 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Reached the PM limit. Did you consider my idea about using our role play to make a sequel to Their Story?
TRON0602 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Reached the limit. More tomorrow
Jakumo1 chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
AW! This is such a sweet chapter! Thanks for posting this story! I love it! :3
The1000thauthor chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
Amazing. I've just finished reading the whole story and could not have liked it more. You are an outstanding writer. the characters are relatable, the plot is wonderful, and you have a lot of description which is hard to find in most fanfiction these days. The surprising twists and turns are clever and you barely have any grammer or spelling mistakes. Needless to say, a wonderful story that I think should be made into the next movie . I cannot wait to read your sequel!
Princess Aaliyah chapter 12 . 9/22/2011
Loved the ending. They should make a movie for this :) Reading the sequel next :)Great job :)
Princess Aaliyah chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter. Huru to the rescue :)
Princess Aaliyah chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
Great chapter.
Princess Aaliyah chapter 9 . 9/22/2011
Very good. I am devouring this story like candy :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »