Reviews for The Offer
Madame Wilhelmina chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Awesome story. I really loved the way that you wrote the interaction between the two. Aerith was so awesome here, she really has a lot of guts, hasn't she? Great job. I'll have to keep an eye out for your work.
Sora G. Strife chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Just to make it official:

The same.
1350335 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Wow! You did an incredible job with this story!

You kept the characters well in play! I could totally see this happening in Final Fantasy. Sephiroth's characterization in this piece is a home run, you did excellent with his character!

This story was clear as crystal! No errors (errors irritate me to the bone), no confusion, and no OOC-ness. I applaud you!

A true joy to read! Great work!
miamijuggler chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Hey, I just got your review of my story, and I figured, "eye for an eye, right?" So you review mine, I'll review yours.

This piece was really well written. Your characterizations of both characters were perfect, and this is something I could easily see happening in-game.

There are some minor spelling and grammar mistakes that you could probably catch if you read through it again (for example, "grove" where you probably meant "groove"), but beyond that, this is really well put together.

The only thing I would suggest that you add is make it a little more clear when you first mention "him" that you're talking about Zack, and not about Cloud. I haven't played Crisis Core, but I didn't pick up on the fact that Zack had purchased the ribbon for Aeris, so I thought you were initially talking about Cloud, until Zack's name came up, of course.

In any case, great work, and I'm going to see if I can read any of your other stuff (unfortunately, I don't read any of the other fandoms you've written for, so I'll see if there's any more FF7 fics in your archives).

Thanks for writing, and I hope to be able to read more of your work,

-Miamijuggler
Masamune's Song chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Now this is a relief to the eyes. You have a very clean writing style, and I truly enjoyed this piece. The relationship between the characters is far closer to what canon actually portrays than most Aeriseph fics.

One of the best fanfics I've read.
Lady-Indis chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Excellent job! Keep it up :)
Shineko chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I enjoyed this one very much :)

Thanks!
Dark Mousy chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I liked it! Really good dialogue between Sephiroth and Aerith.