Reviews for Defining Moments
woo chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Mai is awesome! Totally my favourite character! Maiko ftw!
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
AGREED!

Ha, now I can rub it in my sister's face that Mai is awesome.
Sokkas Instincts 2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Actually this is better than your qauzi sequal. You can almost tell this is going through her head, well, something similar anyways.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Mai and Ty Lee are so kick-ass! I mean, who else has actually immobilized Azula?

I read that note after reading the fic, and I totally agree. Some people make them weak compared to her, which I find amazingly annoying. So this was not only a wonderful story, it was in character.

Therefore, I like it. A lot.
Temari.fl chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
OMG had to watch the episode..And it was amazing! You did a great job at portraying Mai's feelings! Ty Lee and Mai kick major Ass :) love Mai and Zuko (sequel)
talonlee chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Nice... I was wondering when someone would get around to writing her thoughts during that moment. _ I'm so glad that Mai finally got to do something for good! Being Azula's minion was not a pleasant experience. And I like the idea of Zuko being proud of her. _ I didn't think about that one, I was just banking on totally shocked and slightly worried. (Because Azula would not handle betrayal well)

And I love that smile! When she was about to take on the guards... it was like, ha! You think firebending can take me down? XD

Anyway good... would this be considered a drabble?
EmpressYam chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
It's short, but very descriptive. Great perspective, keeping Mai's POV in character.

OMG the Boiling Rock was unbelievable! Mai is AWESOME. That's what makes me love her character even more! Ha! In Azula's face!
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Pretty good. Tis interesting to hear of Mai's thoughts during her important decision. One typo or grammar issue: "Azulas face" needs an apostraphe before the 's'.
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Great drabble!

I think you've got her thoughts down perfectly.

I suggest that you give your readers a spoiler alert in the summary. Some people actually want to wait for NICK to show it (don't ask me why, they are masochists to want to wait that long...)!