Reviews for Fantaisie brisée
Kas221 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
fangsandvervain chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Do I need to send out a petition to get you to post another chapter? Haha. I realise it's been a while, but please keep writing this story!
Camo Spesh Owl chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I love this story! you've actually got inside Kathryn's head and it sounds like what she would actually do! please write more!
mochafrap chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
will there be a followup for this? the cliffhanger's killing me. :]
Vivss chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Hey great chapter!

It's been sometime since you last updated it, but I hope you intend to continue it!
msscgirly216 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I really like this...why did you stop writing?
gegege900 chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
exciting! please continue.
the DPG chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Please please please continue.

I'll be waiting with bated breath.
valmontmerteuil chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Very well done. The characters were all very well portrayed (especially Kathryn) and the plot and decisions of the characters (like Kathryn staying at the hospital and taking care of Sebastian even though she was pissed at him) were all so believable.

I hope you continue. :D
CIFan812 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Nice follow-up. Although I don't hate Annette as much as most S&K shippers, I don't really care about her either. I totally understand Kathryn's hatred for hr and can't wait to see what has in store for her rival.

BTW, I'm Angie (and still addicted). I didn't sign in when I gave my last review.
Angie chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That was very good. Even though it's very twisted, I'm addicted to Sebastian and Kathryn. This is one of the best CI fanfics I've read so far, and I've read a lot. Thanks for feeding my addiction. I can't wait for the next installment.

-Angie
Kitty chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Great first chapter with an excellent portrait of Kathryn.

I am curious to see how ill Sebastian is in this AU and if Annete is aware of kathryn's inovolvment in the accident.

Looking forward to the next chapter
SalvaVeritate chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This is a good start. Very interesting.

Happy 1st CI fic! Isn't it fun writing about two extremely effed up people?