Reviews for A New Captain?
Morning Sunrise 656 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
He's in love with his wig? Wow. Just wow. Didn't see that one coming. Great story! Loved it! :)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I did not see that coming:D
los-angeles-grl chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was awesome and funny. You write Jack very well.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
... he is in love with his wig?

Okay, now thats what I call a great twist. I like it.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
His wig? HIS WIG? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *explodes* this was really amusing. Thank you. I needed something amusing before I got bored to death by other stuff.
WillsElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
This was quite funny! Jack offering to go grab a woman from the whorehouse? I could so picture him running off to do just that. I loved the Mary Sue who apeared with a LE POOF! Great name, too. I loved that you worked "Apple" in there, just like Gwyneth Paltrow's (?) kid! And the "I like pie" comment? Too funny! As for the end, I literally burst out laughing. Good thing I wasn't drinking from my water bottle at the moment I read that, or else my monitor and keyboard would be soaked now! Thanks for the laugh! :-)
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
“My name is Carmen Violet Rosemary Michelle Apple Misty Diamond Winona Mariette Aria Greenleaf...”

WOAH! Wait a minute! My head is STILL spinning! :D

Poor James! :'D
Flightstorm chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
OMG! Norrington/Wig! I was totally not expecting that! Seriously the best crack pairing ever (other than Will/Norrington... heh heh).

And you gotta love those Mary Sues. XD

Thank ye so much for taking up my challenge, and doing such a hilarious job of it. It made my day! Oh man, I've just got a stupid grin on my face now...
Flute-Angel21 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Ahahahahahahaha...

XD

Bea, I love you.
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh, man... I honestly don't even know what to say. Hah. XD

But of course you would make his wig his one true love. Knowing you. Hahah.

I lerf you, Bea. And the corruption continues...
latebloomer chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Stupid site cut me off. Ahem!

NORRIE PLUS WIG EQUALS LOVE! There I said it, I feel better for it.

Great job with the Mary Sue! I loved the LotR references as well, even the one that wasn't intentional! ;)

Oh I know that look of Will's! *sque* Ha. NO. ;)

So if the wig stays faithful, will Norrie be free in ten years?
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hehehe his WIG! Nigh inseperable, they are. Norrie Wig
PirateAngel1286 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was awesomely weird but good too. I knew you were going to go in some odd direction with this, but that's just so you. Anyway, good job with the story. I'm glad you took up the challenge. Wig *shakes head*