Reviews for The Art of Tea ON HOLD
TrianaStyx chapter 22 . 8/16/2011
I have really enjoyed reading this fic and can't wait till you start it up again! You portray the characters really well and the story is very interesting! :D Hope you update soon!
Skyrere chapter 22 . 8/5/2010
once more I have devoured what was offered and find that the meal is not yet done.

You have much work to do yet...

and I eagerly await the following chapter.
Skyrere chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
yay! Runaway story!

I love those kind.

They always turn out as the best story, or the worst train wreck.

:D

and so far, this is an awesome story.
Skyrere chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
so far so good. I am eager for the next chapter, but I must sleep now. LOL
Skyrere chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Links do not work in here. You must write them out with separations in the sections so that we can copy and paste and remove the spaces. XD

I am loving the story so far.

LOVING IT!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
hehe... So far so good. I am liking the way this one is starting out.
Goose.Egg chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
So they weren't kissing? ; A ;
NAO-chan33 chapter 22 . 12/3/2009
*gasp* What happened to Sesshoumaru! He's bleeding... Well, keep up the great work! I can't wait until the next chapter if you're planning on updating since you last updated in May...

-nao-chan
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 22 . 6/4/2009
S Raku scares me.

After getting ... i don't know... practically violated by Naraku, she's still so calm... it's like it didn't affect her at all! But for a woman to just write off such an incident... S

She scares me.
Viciously Witty chapter 22 . 5/28/2009
This is a ridiculously addictive story. Ridiculously so!

I can't believe there aren't more reviews on this baby (not that quantity means anything) as this rates as one of the best Inuyasha fics I have yet to come across. I sincerely mean that.

Your plot is intriguing, your characters beguiling and oh can I smell the riotous drama ahead!

Beautifully written - flows like fine poetry in parts - and ever so eloquent in presentation and substance.

I await the next installment with glee and barely supressed anticipation!

Cheers,

Vic Wit
Angelicatt chapter 22 . 5/19/2009
EP where in tar hills have you been ? I am so lost I'm going to need a read-over but whatever the heck is happening doesn't seem good in the least bit.
TruGemini chapter 22 . 5/19/2009
As always EP, you have truly astounded me. Yes, the proverbial s% t has hit the fan and it's time to get down to business. I have missed you lady!
hikari hime 73 chapter 22 . 5/19/2009
Hm... Kagura's lost her weapon again? -the fan, I mean...- okay, that was lame, forget it... lol

Your writing is such a refreshing breeze in this warm spring we're having overseas. I feel like I've had a few minutes of peace and quiet, I feel really grateful for it. I was glad to "hear" from you also, as I've been a little absent from the fanfic realm lately (Spring is a busy season for me _).

Anyway, I hope all's well for you and your little family. Hugs for you all. ;)

Yours,

Hikari-chan
colouredblossom chapter 22 . 5/19/2009
Yay, yet another sweetly informative and adventurous chapter from our dearest author ;P!

Well that chapter certainly revealed some interesting things for sure...hmm, I wonder what Kagome has yet to discover, and exactly what I wonder is in stall for the great taiyoukai and sweetly innocent miko? Hmm by far this is one of your most mysterious stories as of yet...well now I must say thank you for the update and relaxing read after a stressful school day, this and the watching of Pretear have certainly calmed my stressful nerves down, thus I say arigato and ja ne! ;P

Jazu chan xoxo /.\"
LadySafire chapter 22 . 5/18/2009
Ah...so glad to see more of this story. Have missed reading the things you write.

Hope you are well. (No still not home yet.) Still living in a motel.

Love ya dear lady.