Reviews for Fool's Dream
Hohoe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh, it is so sad ! Poor Kamui ! And naughty Fuuma !
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Woo, Harsh, But Beautiful.

I Love X/19. I haven't read it completly, but enough to love the Fuuma/Kamui thing.

HOTT!
hirshan chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
wow i loved the story. it was amazing. im looking forward to more of your stories
Morbid-Maggie chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
That was pretty and depressing! yay! The best kind of story there is. Happiness is overrated. Anyway, I liked how clear your writing was, but you still used a good amount of detail without going utterly overboard. Wonderful job.
Dark Saviour chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
OMG! poor Kamui! Fuuma is so sadistic in this fic!

great fic by the way and I like very much! except the death part! really made my heart aching! _
Eva-AngelK chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
OMG the angst... kamui angsting is such an awesome classic and i love fuuma at the end, emotionless, it gives me chills to think of him looking back at kamui like that uh.

but good fic.

i really really like it!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
sniff... D': it made me cry...poor Kmaui always having to suffer...well written though
Gwyn Sviet chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
no!why so sad!

ahem...well its a well done piece, i hope to read more of your work in the future.

i liked the part when he was dreaming of the frien and waking to see him right before he died *sniff*

mi-chan 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
aw... so sad. poor kamui-chan! good story though.
hyenateeth chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Ah, I love this fanfic! You're such a good writer dear!

I still don't know much about X, but this is absolutely fabulous yeah! Very sad also...