Reviews for The Apprentice
MikuLover chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I know, I also have a canon Luke. I always pictured him with a very strict and harsh upbringing...and then they go and give us the answer in Specters Flute! But I still like my version of Luke better than theirs, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks their version of Luke is better! :)

This is an awesome story! I'm sure we can all relate to something like that (I know I can.)

MikuLover
Twilight Mom 37 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Excellent story! I like all things Layton.
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hmm... I prefer the theory that Luke was left on Layton's doorstep; another one of your that I don't think I reviewed...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Sweet. Wonderful
Bass Clef Love chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That. Was. GREAT! PERFECTION! PURE AWESOMENESS!
Supinde chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That...was adorable.

((I really don't have anything left to say after all the commenting I've done. O_o))
Firm Center chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
A very sweet little fic. Layton is kept well in character, and Luke is acting entirely appropriate for a child in his position. It's good to see a nice Layton fic. Thanks for the fun read!
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh, this was cute. Very in-character for both. Though I see the Professor just sort of stumbling upon Luke and taking him in, I can see this, too.

Nice job. :D
anomy mouse chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This was wonderful!

I have to admit, I too had drafted a background story for Luke and Layton in my mind. I had this sweet and terribly tragic idea that Luke had been orphaned several years prior to the game and Layton had taken him in as a ward of sorts. They were two slightly mismatched people, thrown together by puzzles, trying to build a family as Professor and apprentice! Oh the drama!

But I like your story rather a bit better. _

Thank you so much for sharing your beautifully in-character Layton and Luke. I look forward to more of your stories about these two as much as I'm looking forward to playing the next two games. _

ryulabird
Meek chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Gah...! How adorable...!

I smiled all the way through it. Both personalities were captured very well. :)