Reviews for Maybe Just the End
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You're such a talented writer. Please keep up the great work. I do enjoy your TMNT fanfics so much. 3
CharmedSerenity chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Day after Tomorrow, right. And I doubt Leatherhead's dead, he can swim underwater after all.
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is actually very good! Leo really held out until the end. The scenarios are so very similar to what's happening to my country now that it's kinda scary. We've been struck by a super storm too, (we just call it a super typhoon here) and so many people suffered and died. It's probably one of our worst tragedies yet. (Condolences to those families in Tacloban city, Leyte and to all those in the Visayas region who lost everything, especially their lives...)

But enough of that, I would like to say that writing a story with a scenario like a superstorm or earthquake or zombie outbreaks or doomsday thingies are not done much, but many of those stories in that situations are actually very good. I like how they coped with the situation here. Not many of us realizes that they're worse than we are when it comes to floods and earthquakes because they're freakin underground! Where do you think the water goes when there's rain? In the sewers! Which do you think suffers first whenever there's an earthquake? The underground! Their state is much more terrible than ours, and I like to see things like that happen once in a while in stories. It just makes them more realistic in real life because they're actually being affected by natural calamities.

I love this! Beautifully written, how you wrote Leo's perspective on things is brilliant! I hope you will write a sequel explaining how they got out of that situation but I guess it's much better leaving the fic as it is right? Let the readers imagine how they got out of that! XD
Taro the hedgehog chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
oh my gosh amazing work! your so talented! i love this story, thank you so much for sharing it! man everything about that was great. i really loved this. keep up the great work!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wow, this was...interesting. I liked a lot.

Cya! :)
CuddlyHawk chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Aw this is so sweet! A little angst, a little rescue, some bonding. Perfect, in my eyes :)
Sarachan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I'll admit I was hesitant to read this fic because I wasn't sure if it was going to be a tragedy. Lets just say I'm pleased it wasn't that type if story and that it made me want to cry tears of joy. And great job writing Leo's pov. :)
mermerchan chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Super good!
ThornsOfaPerfectRose chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
best fanfic ever.
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
nice
Safe runner chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
wow and you say this is completed? I wanna hear more!
Ramen eater chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
wonderful story. I would like to see a sequel.
The Iron Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is very well-written. I always like reading stories in Leo's POV, and you've nailed it completely. This scenario is real intersting; is it based off the movie "The Day After Tomorrow?" It's an "end of the world" sort of movie I enjoy every now and then. I like this story of throwing the turtles into that scenario/world nad seeing how they would cope.

Well done. :)
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
Toraus chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very interesting story! I especially liked the end with the thought of Leo telling Don to build a boat. -