Reviews for Japanese Vacation
Coolspygirl chapter 7 . 8/3
Did hitting his head on the table break his glasses? Poor guy, the twins are gonna have lots of fun huh?
Tropicalnight chapter 4 . 7/7
It's Itadakimasu btw.
rossamarie911 chapter 1 . 3/20
this is amazing the plot is well thought out and it flows so well. please please please update it soon.
Rebecca chapter 28 . 3/15
This is really good! Please update soon!
Pacifistic Brat chapter 28 . 1/20
Merlin I love this story! It's absolutely enthralling and i can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
"Next update should be soon" published 30 March 2011 I really enjoyed that
tabala chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
Please update i love this i need it to continue?!
Liliah Dark chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PFFT Bat-teacher
haahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
b-bat-tea-teacher hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Guest chapter 28 . 8/23/2016
I can't believe you guys stopped writing at this chapter. Like holy crap this just got intense and then BAM nothing... nada, nichts!
cassiecutie chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND WOULD LOVE TO READ MOREE
wildcat1144 chapter 28 . 3/24/2016
You have to leave it on a cliffhanger didn't you? TT
ABANDONEDGOTORILEYL.POTTER chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Father?
Mother?

Either way, it sounds like fun!
LaughingFish36 chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
It is spelled 'Itadakimasu' I think but I could be wrong, I have only just started to learn Japanese, and I am not very good at it...
raindropsonroses chapter 28 . 2/16/2016
This story is fantastic! I'm glad that Draco isn't made out to have a heart of gold. it's too OOC and so many romances are like that. please update soon!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 28 . 2/4/2016
you absolutely positively definitely CANNOT stop there! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update as soon as humanly possible. This story is sooooooooooooo good and I am dying to see what happens next!