Reviews for Japanese Vacation
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 28 . 2/4
you absolutely positively definitely CANNOT stop there! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update as soon as humanly possible. This story is sooooooooooooo good and I am dying to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
I like Harry a lot but wtf, why when Harry insults Draco parents, he gets coddled by everyone else while when Draco insults Harry's parents, he gets slapped and blamed for everything. Hermione's argument about Harry just stating facts doesn't make sense too, because Draco is also just stating facts. The definition of mudblood is technically a magically inclined child born to two niggles, and isn't that what Lily is? And it is TRUE that both of Harry's parents are dead. Favourtism to Harry much?
MissySelenity chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
I love this story, please continue it :)
OrleaKingslea chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
Please tell me you're going to continue this- its the best hp/ohshc fic I've read, and I've read a few. It'd be a real shame if it wasnt continued.
Lottie
Black.Eira.Lily chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
OMG this was amazing can't wait for the next chapter :D
PenguinOtaku chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
No! I want to know what happens next! I love the story so far. Cant' wait for the next update!
Darkhybrid chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
You can't stop it at that! I hate cliffhangers*pouts* Please update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
THE JAPANESE VOLDEMORT. xD Anyways, I expect this to be all over wizarding news by the next chapter, since I did hear a camera going off xD
Guest chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
Must be Gai-sensei and Lee's decedent, Twice removed.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
Lol... Nothing, he's just irrationally angry all his friends aren't taking his side. Instead, they're taking the newbie's side when they have only known them for what, a month maybe? Less?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
:/ That's a little unfair... Harry did provoke Draco first, after all. I feel bad for him, is what I mean to say.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Ron: *Puffs up* Hey.. What's the big idea? *Patrick voice* (From Spongebob xD)
anvpineau chapter 28 . 8/13/2014
Sooooo cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Please, please, please, pretty please, update soon!

P.S.: I can't wait to see how they react to Harry being the boy-who-lived!
CallisaDawn chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
I NEED an update! Please?
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Wow! Luving this story already!