Reviews for Japanese Vacation
Pacifistic Brat chapter 28 . 1/20
Merlin I love this story! It's absolutely enthralling and i can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
"Next update should be soon" published 30 March 2011 I really enjoyed that
tabala chapter 28 . 12/26/2016
Please update i love this i need it to continue?!
Liliah Dark chapter 9 . 9/19/2016
omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PFFT Bat-teacher
haahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
b-bat-tea-teacher hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
Guest chapter 28 . 8/23/2016
I can't believe you guys stopped writing at this chapter. Like holy crap this just got intense and then BAM nothing... nada, nichts!
cassiecutie chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND WOULD LOVE TO READ MOREE
wildcat1144 chapter 28 . 3/24/2016
You have to leave it on a cliffhanger didn't you? TT
ABANDONEDGOTORILEYL.POTTER chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Father?
Mother?

Either way, it sounds like fun!
LaughingFish36 chapter 4 . 2/18/2016
It is spelled 'Itadakimasu' I think but I could be wrong, I have only just started to learn Japanese, and I am not very good at it...
raindropsonroses chapter 28 . 2/16/2016
This story is fantastic! I'm glad that Draco isn't made out to have a heart of gold. it's too OOC and so many romances are like that. please update soon!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 28 . 2/4/2016
you absolutely positively definitely CANNOT stop there! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update as soon as humanly possible. This story is sooooooooooooo good and I am dying to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
I like Harry a lot but wtf, why when Harry insults Draco parents, he gets coddled by everyone else while when Draco insults Harry's parents, he gets slapped and blamed for everything. Hermione's argument about Harry just stating facts doesn't make sense too, because Draco is also just stating facts. The definition of mudblood is technically a magically inclined child born to two niggles, and isn't that what Lily is? And it is TRUE that both of Harry's parents are dead. Favourtism to Harry much?
Selenity84 chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
I love this story, please continue it :)
OrleaKingslea chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
Please tell me you're going to continue this- its the best hp/ohshc fic I've read, and I've read a few. It'd be a real shame if it wasnt continued.
Lottie
Black.Eira.Lily chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
OMG this was amazing can't wait for the next chapter :D