Reviews for Japanese Vacation
Liliah Dark chapter 9 . 9/19
omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
PFFT Bat-teacher
haahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
b-bat-tea-teacher hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
I can't believe you guys stopped writing at this chapter. Like holy crap this just got intense and then BAM nothing... nada, nichts!
cassiecutie chapter 28 . 7/13
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEE I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND WOULD LOVE TO READ MOREE
wildcat1144 chapter 28 . 3/24
You have to leave it on a cliffhanger didn't you? TT
ABANDONEDGOTORILEYL.POTTER chapter 5 . 2/24
Father?
Mother?

Either way, it sounds like fun!
LaughingFish36 chapter 4 . 2/18
It is spelled 'Itadakimasu' I think but I could be wrong, I have only just started to learn Japanese, and I am not very good at it...
raindropsonroses chapter 28 . 2/16
This story is fantastic! I'm glad that Draco isn't made out to have a heart of gold. it's too OOC and so many romances are like that. please update soon!
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 28 . 2/4
you absolutely positively definitely CANNOT stop there! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update as soon as humanly possible. This story is sooooooooooooo good and I am dying to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
I like Harry a lot but wtf, why when Harry insults Draco parents, he gets coddled by everyone else while when Draco insults Harry's parents, he gets slapped and blamed for everything. Hermione's argument about Harry just stating facts doesn't make sense too, because Draco is also just stating facts. The definition of mudblood is technically a magically inclined child born to two niggles, and isn't that what Lily is? And it is TRUE that both of Harry's parents are dead. Favourtism to Harry much?
Selenity84 chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
I love this story, please continue it :)
OrleaKingslea chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
Please tell me you're going to continue this- its the best hp/ohshc fic I've read, and I've read a few. It'd be a real shame if it wasnt continued.
Lottie
Black.Eira.Lily chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
OMG this was amazing can't wait for the next chapter :D
PenguinOtaku chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
No! I want to know what happens next! I love the story so far. Cant' wait for the next update!
Darkhybrid chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
You can't stop it at that! I hate cliffhangers*pouts* Please update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
THE JAPANESE VOLDEMORT. xD Anyways, I expect this to be all over wizarding news by the next chapter, since I did hear a camera going off xD