Reviews for Tales from Winter Camp
Arcole chapter 20 . 11/19
I love that Morgan is the Eden Advance IT department! And it makes perfect sense that all their equipment would be electronic in some way. I love that Morgan is finding his useful spot.
Arcole chapter 19 . 11/12
This is a nice little short! I never thought about the ways they might have entertained themselves, especially with a spelling bee! I really liked the contrast between the adult fun and the kid fun.
Arcole chapter 18 . 11/5
Yay! Baines! I do love this glimpse both into him as a character and into life on the stations as well as in Eden Advance. Glad to see him choose to grow. I always liked Baines and his practicality.
Zhelana chapter 17 . 10/14
Very good use of the word play. I think the kids are getting a better education than I got!
Zhelana chapter 13 . 8/14
Wait you killed True? No!
Thank you for updating this!
It's really great to have new fanfic
My favorites Julia and Alonzo
Arcole chapter 3 . 6/19
Go, Bess! This is so fun and so true! One of my favorite themes of the show was how the colonists had difficulty living on an actual planet and having to rough it. I really enjoyed this look into their issues!

Btw, I also totally agree with your theory that the syndrome never went away in Uly. If he left the planet, it would be back. Maybe eventually, but not right away. I am so glad you have a stockpile of these for us!
Arcole chapter 1 . 6/15
Yay again! I am so glad you are posting these!
Arcole chapter 2 . 6/15
Yay! More story! I am looking forward to seeing what you do with this arc!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 6/15
A delightful short. In this short moment you captured the voices perfectly.
TheNaggingCube chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
Boy, I've enjoyed this collection of Earth 2 shorts. I am a huge Alonzo and Julia/Alonzo fan but the one that I loved best was Leaf Season with Eben. That was beautiful and special.

The title says 100 situations... you are only at 17, I sure hope to continue to enjoy the remaining 83!
carolann chapter 17 . 5/27/2009
Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
Arcole chapter 17 . 5/24/2009
Fun! I really liked how Yale reacted to the whole thing. That was so very Devon to just do it without thinking and so very John to provide commentary. Nice exploration of the prompt too. Their ideas of criminal and Riley's for instance would be very different from each other. How long can they just decide right and wrong without a code of some kind? Whose code will they use? Very thought provoking!
Lattelady chapter 17 . 5/24/2009
Excellent. I really loved the theory behind this story.
carolann chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
Very interesting. Alonzo always was a loner. It seemed to take Julia's love for him to finally learn to be more sociable. I enjoyed reading this.