Reviews for Tales from Winter Camp
Arcole chapter 27 . 3/5
I forgot about True'd pet koba! Awww! I am glad Bess helped out. Kitty just has winter nose. He'll be okay! Lol!
Jenndifurry chapter 26 . 2/16
Cute I'm about to turn 30 in 10 days.
Arcole chapter 26 . 2/7
Oh that is so sweet! I really love the close. Just the right tone and balance. Awwww! Happy early Valentines Day!
Jenndifurry chapter 25 . 1/23
sweet we don't get a lot of Devon and Julia interaction that isn't so... can't think of a food word. Anyway loved it.
Arcole chapter 25 . 1/23
Wow! I would have loved to have seen this episode! That would have been so cool to watch people get sick and everyone starting to panic and folks getting delirious and telling stuff and thinking they are all going to die but it turns out to be nothing. Then when they hit the council ship they are feeling "oh this is more of the same" but it's not! Yeah! I love this!
Zhelana chapter 24 . 1/18
lol fix it fic! Great!
Arcole chapter 24 . 1/18
I really like Alonzo's moment of becoming a pilot in his head at that moment and honestly would have liked to have seen even more. The biggest hook for me in this piece was how he had this deep professional understanding of what they were seeing from a technical perspective but that the beauty of the moment not only over rides that, it pulls him back planetside, almost as if the moment of piloting had taken him off world and back to his old life. Hmmmmm. A nice moment for everybody!
Arcole chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
I really like seeing Bess at a low point. And I am super glad to actually meet Eben! Very interesting that Bess and Morgan were a media sensation too. The idea that Bess super cleaned their quarters on the station was fascinating. Nice job and have a wonderful Christmas!
Arcole chapter 22 . 12/17/2017
I like this one very much and am proud of you for throwing it into the discussion at this point! I forgot all that happened on the Terrian in the camp episode. This was a nice way to ramp up the tension between them.
Arcole chapter 21 . 11/27/2017
Of course I am still reading! I love this series. One thing I really like about it is the way you are incorporating and exploring the side characters like in this 's place in the group never got established and I love the details you are bringing out about him and his time on the stations. In fact all these insights into station life are so cool.
Zhe chapter 21 . 11/26/2017
you know that grandfather is laughing his ass off somewhere. lol. nice one.
Arcole chapter 20 . 11/19/2017
I love that Morgan is the Eden Advance IT department! And it makes perfect sense that all their equipment would be electronic in some way. I love that Morgan is finding his useful spot.
Arcole chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
This is a nice little short! I never thought about the ways they might have entertained themselves, especially with a spelling bee! I really liked the contrast between the adult fun and the kid fun.
Arcole chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
Yay! Baines! I do love this glimpse both into him as a character and into life on the stations as well as in Eden Advance. Glad to see him choose to grow. I always liked Baines and his practicality.
Zhelana chapter 17 . 10/14/2017
Very good use of the word play. I think the kids are getting a better education than I got!