Reviews for A Quiet Promise of Life
LizzieOktambe chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So perfect!
"I want one" I started to lought but felt like crying. Is this normal?
memory-flower chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Awww well wasn't that sweet! So hopeful! And the last line was perfect!
melodrome chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Excellent use of language to set the mood. I really enjoyed this piece. It's very bittersweet, and very much fits the mood of the post-Voldemort wizarding world. I am moved; I really enjoyed it.
loveisthegreatestmagic chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Aww v. sweet. I love Harry Ginny stories. I loved the bit where Ginny said she wanted one it's such a typical female response. Well done.
nerdybookworm chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
How sweet.
kate chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
beautiful! Perfect mood. Hit the spot.
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This is so sweet. Very enjoyable. Full of fluff and hope.

I think Ginny's eyes are brown.
Her-My-Oh-Knee chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This is an awesome story! So sweet, and caring. And sad, all in one. I truly loved it. Thanks for the good read!

Her-My-Oh-Knee

Sam
simbatigerchet chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
An excellent and touching story. Hope to read more.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aww! Beautiful job! SO sad! I loved how the non-fighters were celebrating, and the fighters were mourning. The end was so sweet-ended on a note of hope! Ginny's apperance was perfect, and "I want one" was so adorable! Beautiful descriptions-LOVED it!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Very cute. Loved all the moments between Harry and Ginny and the last line was perfect. :)
HarryPotterLover01 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
this was really short but i absolutely loved it!

my favorite part:

Ginny nestled up against his side, resting her chin on his shoulder and peering at Teddy. “I want one.” She whispered, soft but teasing still.

Harry nearly laughed aloud, and would have if not for Teddy—for laughter was rare these days—but instead just turned and met her eyes, which held a certain spark to them he had not seen in days. “Maybe in a few years.” He smiled and she smiled back, a light smile, better then her painful ones from before.

it was so cute and tender. it made me laugh... i really

liked your story and look forward to reading others by you in the future.

keep up the great work,

Charlene
x0xkaytx0x13 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That is adorable! I love it, did it have to be a one shot? But still, it was wonderful. Favouriting now.

x0x kayt
CowahBull chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! It's PERFECT!
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 4/29/2008