Reviews for Door in the Mind
Pandora's Clock chapter 1 . 5/10
That was dark, but so well written. You're choice of words were nearly perfect for such a short angst-filled piece.
parnika chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great story but you continue with 't leave it as a 's got great potential
Nature9000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
You did well on this, a very good job indeed.
ARJ Horton chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I love this. I mean I really do adore it. As a previous reviewer said, the sentences are on the long side. I think in this case, the long sentences are a necessity. They make the story flow much better than if they were cut into two or more. I could really feel her emotions and I adore every solitary line.
OTP chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
*hugs pooter* aw its ok loved it

rooter
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I love the decription in this, the writing is exceptionally powerful. great work!
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
wow i dont think ive ever read anything like this so when does this take place
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw. No conclusion? That was a sad fic.

Pretty good work; some sentences run on too long. I do like the comparison between Riza and Roy, and the realization that her whole existance is based on her supporting him, so that when he acheives his goal, she doesn't know what to do and falls apart. It is a bit odd, because she's always seen as such a strong character, but I think you made it seem pretty plausible.
LostNight0907 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Are you going to continue this? I think it would make a good fic how Roy and Riza interact, What her job is now, how everyone has changed, and other issues. Drop me a reply, please.

~MRM
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I'm glad someone decided to show that Roy isn't the only one who feels so guilty about Ishbal. Really well done! Very well characterised. The ending was amazing. That one line just sums everything up perfectly.

Nice job! Hope to see more from you soon!

SD04
winglessfairy25 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Lots of angst. I like it. It shows how human she really is. Beautifully written piece of literature. :]

Rin~
Riss chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh, you're horrible, Chrissy-chan! How could you write that? And how could I love it? You're mean, hun

Rissy-chan