Reviews for Just Like Him
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
LOLOL. I've gotta say, May and Ty-Lee's dialogue was hilarious and spot on! Haha, Appa as a toilet brush! Great job on this whole thing, I love it!
Mira Kial chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I enjoyed reading this story! It was a nice insight into Mai and Ty Lee and their relationship, with some pleasing descriptions and emotion that really connects to the reader. When Zuko appeared, I felt just as relieved as Mai was.

I think the fanfiction world needs more stories that give Mai likability, and this story does that. I think it's sweet how you brought out the side of her that wants to be upbeat for Ty Lee, but still can't stop herself from despairing. The dialogue between the two girls was interesting and a little funny, and I liked it. I'd do a little once-over for comma misuse and missing words - grammar is for the most part awesome, but I noticed a few minor errors. I like your colorful words; they're especially helpful because most of this is dialogue - and whatever description is there needs to be vivid. Good job with this; I could really feel the characters and their moods!
SanctumAsylum chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great pairing. Great story. ;3
woo chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was incredibly good! Great! Awesome! Maiko ftw! I loved everything about this fic, tho too little maiko interaction rofl. ;) but I liked the mai and ty lee interaction and I especially like the mai and zuko interaction lol. Thanks for sharing. :)
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I watched the entire series on Netflix over three days in anticipation for the movie (that I still haven't seen cuz I have to work this weekend) and this was just how it would have gone down if Zuko had gone to rescue her. I do like the Zutara pairing but they aren't so cruel that that either would hurt poor Ang.
Naley2006 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I really liked this story, there are few Maiko ones out there as good as this. And I really liked the friendship between Mai and Ty Lee. Very nice story!
Zenelia chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
i really liked this story! Well written!
thoughts fade chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
God, I just love the two of them.

Stupid finale putting me in Avatar mood...even though that was like...three weeks ago XD;.

Good job~ Do write more (:
TaintedMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/27/2008

I like it. That episode were Mai betrayed Azula really made me like their relationships. "Saving the jerk who dumped me." Brilliant.

Maikofan13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love it! It's really good, that's the only thing I can say about it.
Seynee chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really like this. The relationship between Ty Lee and Mai, especially, is adorable . *gets shot* :D:D
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I like it lots. :)
Kiminator Mark XII chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This story is totally awesome! Go Maiko! He should come back for her... I have a feeling she'll escape first, though...

Remember the Phantom chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
omg! please continue! i luv it
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow...I dunno how to feel about the ending. It's funny and it's sad and confusing all at once which all has to lead to the conclusion that I love it.