Reviews for Lend You An Audio
ProwlPony100200 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
has a challenge to face when he gets back...Who will Sari chose?...Prowl? Or ? By the way Bulkhead saying "Is he killing her!?" I NEARLY DIED...How would that look on the death report? "How did she die?" "She was laughing to hard!" *Here lies ProwlPony100/200 died laughing may she rest in peace!* Okay maybe that was a bit to dramatic...Any awesomeness Thankyou I needed a good laugh. ;D XD!
buslimpan chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Cute :3
ProwlPony100 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was so cute ad funny the same time!
shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
ok like 2 parts in this best

1. "Is he killing her in there?" hahahahah yep thats all the screaming hahahah
wonder why they did't qestion prowl screaming. I mean he's normaly so quiet. don't think I ever heard him scream?

and 2. "Can…can I have a hug? And maybe a bedtime story? About something happy?" ooooooooooo thats just so cute. sari wanting prowl to confort her. as well as prowl being so ..o its so cute
K.Nicole314 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
awww, i loved it.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aw! That was sweet!

"Is he killing her?" Haha, same old Bulkhead.

Great job!
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Again this is great. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. *sniff* I feel so bad for Sari.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aw... I really like reading this fic.

Prowl can be really sweet, and good role-model for others.

Nice Job(_)

Mazamba chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
It should be illegal to make up something this cute!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww! I like fics like these, they are nice and heartwarming!
Krypticated chapter 1 . 6/26/2009

I thought this was adorable!

PS. Thanks for the pillow screaming tip ;D
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Screaming in pillows? I punch them.
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
aw LOVE it its so cute haha you should do a sequel about Prowl telling the other Autobots or the other Autobots questioning him

or the bedtime story

about something happy

haha nice work
TehMarishal chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw that story is just so adorable. I've only seen the first season, and the movie, of the new Transformers series, so I don't know what happens in Season 2 or anytime after Season 2. But this story is just so perfect because you've captured Sari's personality very well, and I absolutely love Prowl-he's my most favorite character in this Transformers series because he's just awesome, and he cares about nature and actually enjoys nature.

I think that the screaming contest is kinda silly in some ways, but at the same time it is positively adorable. And sometimes people do need to do silly things to feel better, especially little girls. I don't scream when I'm mad because I live with my family, and that sort of thing would embarrass me, LOL.

This story was so nicely written, and I have been dying to write some sort of Prowl story myself, I just don't know where to start .
dragongirlj chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I extremly liked this story! Like you said Prowl would be able to take care of her better seeing as how he actually pays attention to humans while the other two dont.

Where the heck did they get the rabbit, And how the heck did they capture the rabbit.

Yes screaming in pillows works, and then you get a rubber ball and throw it at walls just as much as you want! It wont break anything!