Reviews for Repression
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I love your story (read it already the second time)! It's by far one of the best modern RH stories in the whole... universe.

Your Robin and Marian are just so cute together (and this without being too cheesy, compliment for that)!

Also if it's been already a while when you last updated I refuse to give up hope, please update again one day!
mikenewtonisabadass chapter 11 . 10/17/2009
zomg you totally stole those 'natural beauty' lines from clueless. that's awesome, we have the same taste in movies! :D
TJ'09 chapter 21 . 1/23/2009
this is seriously, the best story i have read on this website.

When do we get a update ?

c'mon im dying !

please.
mischief managed 93 chapter 21 . 1/15/2009
hey loving this story!

please update soon
CalonLan chapter 21 . 1/13/2009
aah good chapter, loving this story.

as always, keep up the good work, looking forward to see more of this story!
Madame Beret chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
Aww, yelling through the house kinda sweet. I thought they'd share a room

And you'll do fine with the sex! Read a few others first. You don't have to make it explicit! Just sweet and beautiful... ok, that's chees Hannah
Kazziiex chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
Aw the last bit was so cute. I am starting to feel sorry for Edward. Geat chapter as always, can't wait for more.]
Magpie287 chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
LOL!

I've changed my mind, there should defo be some more R/M lovin :D

And also I'm starting to see Edward differently, it only seems like he really cares for Marian by the way you made it sound when he was coming to Robin's house - I dunno if that was planned or not but I'm starting to feel sorry for him again

And I'm unsure if I should or not :D
LittleMissMaster chapter 21 . 1/11/2009
O.M.G

tht has GOT to be the most cutest thing i have ever read!

i was BLUSHING!

so glad ure updating this more i love this story.
MAR17ian chapter 20 . 1/10/2009
fora start, if the sex scene reads anything like the make out scene it will be amazing so don't panic about it. you write well its not trashy and rushed and you don't have me sitting going 'how damn vague can u be' (it has happened before) so your doing good. please write the next bit fast i reallywant to see edward get told of and i need more maz and rob lovin'. also i love your sense of humour, my brother keeps checking on me to see what i was giggling for at the end there. keep going, you rock, chill about the sex scene you'll be fine.
x Miss I x chapter 20 . 1/10/2009
Yay! You updated!

I've been waited so long to read more lol!

You haven't disappointed. I really liked the way you explained it. It was clear and concise and really brought across how much they really want one another.

Just a shame they got interrupted lol! ;) (I was hoping that they would go all the way :)!)

Can't wait for another update - anxious to know what Edward has to say - i'm beginning to hate him more and more.

x
Kazziiex chapter 20 . 1/10/2009
Great chapter I loved it. I wonder what Edward is going to say? Can't wait. ]
CalonLan chapter 20 . 1/9/2009
haa, excellent chapter!

loved it.

keep up the good work please ]
bozley01 chapter 20 . 1/9/2009
AW! Robin and Marian were so close. I loved the angst. Very well written. Please continue!
Magpie287 chapter 20 . 1/9/2009
Lol great chapter very hot!

And I don't think they should have sex yet, its to soon

Just my opinion :D