Reviews for Public Displays of Affection
Booth chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Mann you have to update :D I love this! 3
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
WOW totally hot so far cannot wait for more. There will be more right? I also have a suggestion. Although like I said I love these one shots, all of them so far can be made longer and I think that some of them should. If your not up for that I won't be upset as long as there is more to this story.
MeakoXIII chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I love it!

You should have them sneak around in the lab. It would be awesome!
EdwardisBella's4ever chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
this was a really good chapter. i cant wait for the next one to come out.
EdwardisBella's4ever chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I like it so far . The undercover thing is really good and i cant wait for the next chapter
L.typhoon chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
This is SO hot!

Update soon!
Shadowsakura321 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Absoulutely AMAZING! Please update ASAP! :D
iamwriter chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Nice way to spend a really hot day! A naked Booth- just yummy- oh Booth and icecream even better! I have to agree, Bones and Booth neither have been dating anyone- that is a sin!
lizlizliz chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
please please please write MORE!

i love these stories. and have ben waiting for a new chap for ages.

its like food to me.. all these fanfiction stories.

can't get enough.

and it DEFINATELY was a good day for Brennan huh.. all seeley booth... yum!
aussiegagga chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Throwing Booth against a wal and ravaging hime then and there, a fantasy I am sure more than just Tempe has hda (try any living female :))

This was great well done. I like how Temperance was the initiator.
TheLifeILive chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
It really hasn't been since Sully. A small mid-western town ... understatemtnt of the century! A state more like, possible a small country:)

This was so hot!

Great job!

Leah
Iamablank chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Thought it was about time I left a review! Well, what can I say? I know the reviews you leave are long and stuff… but my reviews (the few I write) are not unless the fic has lotsa mistakes in it. I’m pretty certain that this is not necessary here! As far as con. criticism I haven’t really got much, well one thing really. Although, even this I’m apprehensive to point out, been scarred for life after the last reaction to one of my reviews :)

Sometimes, this is probably just a typo or something, you have a tendency to put action after dialogue and leave it as though it’s a dialogue tag.

There’s a couple of times in chapter 2 where Booth is talking and then he does an action, here’s a quote from Chapter 2: ‘“Bones,” he stopped her ramblings and her quick…’ –the dialogue should have a full stop then the action as a separate sentence, ya know. Or at least that’s what I was told –lol! As in dialogue tags garner no new sentence, but actions do. Although I’ve seen people do it all sorts of ways so I could easily be wrong :P

Anyways, that’s enough of that; my reviews aren’t very long ever, so on with the praise!

Favourite lines:

**Right now, anyone with a penis between his legs was starting to look good. Especially Booth. –I could imagine Brennan thinking that, it’s one of those sentences that’s either gonna work or not and it works brilliantly.

**Brennan’s sense of sound suddenly returned and she looked back at his face. He was speaking. Whoops. –The whoops here makes me laugh every time.

**And what a fine ass it was. –So very true, if I was Bones I’d have jumped him a long time ago. Ah, there’s nothing like an obsession to make a day that little bit brighter, eh!

**“I’m not done with you yet.” She threw him a saucy look over her shoulder. “We have a lot of time to make up for.” –Oh the possibilities! That’s surely an indicator that there’s some more great smut to come!

I read this all with a big loony grin on my face; Brennan’s thoughts were so funny. You’ve got some great humour running through this, as with Rebecca’s appearance in Chapter 1. It’s rather unusual to have Brennan as the really aggressive one, and pushing Booth down an alley has certainly never been done before. So kudos for that! God… I’m getting a bit freakishly obsessed with Fanfic; Bones needs to come back, and soon!

So yeah, I assume you’ve realized that I rather enjoyed this. I look forward to some more great smut!

Lisa.
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
hahahaha that was awesome... in this chapter, Booth is innocent in every way... well, no that innocent... he's guilty to have a greek god hot body... hahah update soon please

HawkAngel
Foxie Roxie chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
i absolutely love this story! cant wait to see what you think of next ]] xx
Mana6 chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Holy cow! Love it, so hot! For real, its only a matter of time before, one, or both, of them explode!

Yay