Reviews for The Beginnings at the End
DiamondStarz8 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
*takes the boy's kitten and throws it away* GET OUT!

That was a wonderful way to end the story though! XD
DiamondStarz8 chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
asdlkjhflsakdbckahsdkchabaaaaaa! I LOVE THE RANDOM NEURO X YAKO MOMENTS! Really loving your story so far! 3
DiamondStarz8 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
*cries* I- I love this pairing sooo much... AND THIS FANFICTION JUST DRAGGED ME MORE INTO THEIR SHIP!
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
I want a next chapter XD They're still in character so don't worry 'bout that. Hmm.. make a sequel/prequel/one-shot about them that corresponds to this story? 8D please, please, pretty please? Oh yeah... what happened to Godai? Even though he's a fictional I still worry. Ehehehe (oo)
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
wow this is really good you should write loads more they are AWSOME lol
Kakurosu chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
awww man - the next part the next part!
Sepsis chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
That was wonderful! That Neuro himself didnt really understood his feelings and that he wanted to be near to Yako and everything else! ;) really good!
xMunchy chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
It sounds really interesting and totally in character. Too bad that things are going funky for me: it's either the site or the laptop I'm using but I can't access a few stories or your next chapter. :(
Little.Miss.Sugar.Less chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
Great Story! I wanted to be your 80th reviewer!
bkwrm-rtfrk chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
i really liked your story i liked how you kept everyone in character (especially neuro) but were still able to pull off the romance aspect of the story which is an accomplishment in itself i also like your writing style keep writing hopefully more neuroxyako fanfics hint hint thanx 4 an awesome read :)
The Sora-muffin chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Bwahahahaha...she said 'thanks for last night'...okay, I'll shut up now.

~Sora
yorushihe chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
aah!

very nice!
Mistral-black chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
Oh! Please! you can't end it up like this! I want your precuel, o sequel o somethin'! xD

As an anecdote, I printed your FF and I was readin' it the way to go to School xD

I hope that I'm not the only one who curries a FF to school and read it while he was in the subway xDD

So I luv ur FF, but I don't like the end! T_T It could happen so much more! you must to do another chapter or somethin'!
Aiko110 chapter 7 . 12/16/2008
He didnt eat the mystery
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
I can has sequel?

The story was very good. xD

I do hope you write a sequel~ (is a sucker for Neuro/Yako)