Reviews for A Monument to Loss
knobrien21 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Can you do more with this? It's beautiful!
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
An excellent story, very moving. I would love to see another version that goes more in depth about the Doctor so we can see their reactions possibly with Picard and Data too. But that said this works perfectly, very well done. Thank you for sharing.
-FG
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Great story, sad, but great.
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Delightful, and touching.
Kaldi97 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Cool
wesleyehowell chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Excellent story. It shows that Q has a heart, something I've long suspected.
JediKittehz chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
i liked this, very nice
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Excellent!
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is a very good story.
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Nicely done; you really integrated these two shows well in this crossover, and I like the fact that Janeway is learning about this and that it's so outside her own realm of knowledge that she has to take a step back in her own curiosity for a moment.

You also did a great job with Q's character, he was both sarcastic and serious, which is something that's difficult to pull off with him.

I liked the interaction between Seven and Janeway at the end; it's really cool how you've managed to find ways for each of them to be touched by moments of the Doctor's existence.

And now, of course, the Time Lords will be remembered.

CP7
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was good. Keep smiling. :-)
Matt Naition chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
yes! I love it borg, time wrs, time machines. keep it up.

how about a rozen maiden star trek voyager crossover
Pliffy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really love this story and you right I think that Q even takes the Daleks seriesy knowing how danger's there are.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
awsome story you should really countine this story maybe have the doctor and Rose or someone appear on Voyager and meet the crew and the doctor react to seeing seven as a borg seeing how he met her before she was assimilated
jrhughes chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Excellent story.

It makes a great deal of sense that the 'Q' would have direct knowledge of the

Time War. I like how the entire experience was enough to even make a 'Q' act

or behave in a manner that almost touches upon saddnes.

JH