Reviews for Cornelias penance
Sportsman chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
While it's sad to see Cornelia dying of AIDS, it's good to see that she redeemed herself.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I hope you get more ideas like this one (or even better, FOR this one!), 'cause this was damn good reading. Hoping to hear more from you soon, A J.
JanessaVR chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Further adding to a badly-written character-bashing series. Why?
julian ludlow chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Great story, I loved it. I am proud!
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was pretty good wrap up Yellow. Can't wait to see what else you write in the future.
Karon19 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Seems a bit to convienant that Phobos that Corny would find the means to finish off Phobos just like that. I mean he absorbed her through magical means. Even if she had ingested poison, I don't think he would have been infected. And Elyon just retuning like that is just too good to be true. After a time, maybe, but after ten years, I think she should have been absorbed completley.

I think you can develop your stories a little more. Don't rely too much on plot twists and deus ex machinas to carry a tale. You write well, so keep it up.

Knight
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I can understand your need to finish off your final sequel to XV's "Cornelia's Jealousy," but I liked it nevertheless. It's set ten years after Hay Lin's death, and the Guardians welcome a new friend, Hannah Smith, who is Apache-American. But this story is really about Cornelia and the life she currently lives. She has formed a commando team consisting of Eric Lyndon (Hay Lin's boyfriend), Peter Cook (Taranee's brother), Christopher Hale (Irma's brother), and Lillian Hale (Corny's sister). In the end, she sacrifices her own life to save Elyon and destroy Phobos, leaving Caleb and the Guardians in a brief but total shock. Talk about gloomy. You did a fine job on this fic, yellow 14. I thank you for it.