Reviews for Life Imitating Art
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
beautiful story ‹3 though i was hoping for an epilogue smut xD
Annoy-nymous chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Whether this was intentional or not, I dislike how Light became a singer yet he only does itfor fame. I think it'll be great if you can make his reason for wanting to be a singer is because of the passion for music.

However, I shall continue reading this. I may be wrong and might have been too quick to judge so I'm just going to see if something will happen to make Light see his lack of passion. I hope I did not offend you. If this makes you happy, at least your writing
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 21 . 6/30/2012
I Love this story very much. It's so amazing & well written. I feel sorry for B though. But I'm glad that atleast he can died in peace & with no regrets. I also Love the little love story between Mikami & Light, the way u've portrayed Mikami as a caring older lover was so beautiful (many stories portrayed him as a crazy maniac). Too bad it have to end with tragedy thanks to Light's Dad. But most of all I'm happy that Light can move on with L. I always love LxLight. Good Job & Keep Up the Good Work! Love U
pokemaster101 chapter 20 . 11/7/2011
L and Raito/Light are together now. Yay! -

Poor BB...in the warehouse, I was like, "No! Don't kill him! At least put him in jail!" And now A is gonna watch him die. But at least BB's happy, right? ...He is, isn't he?

Soichiro was a bad father? Now THAT'S new. 0.0

I feel bad for Mikami...

Raito/Light got raped twice. TWICE! I've only read 1 other story that had him raped more than once. Poor Rai-chan/Light-chan...

L is...IC. That's all I have to say. X3

Woo! Go Watatri! YEAH! I've read only 1 (or a few) other stories where he acts on his own accord. The other one was funny: Trying to make L eat apples in any way, shape, or form he can. XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Lectorem chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Yaaaaay, 500th review! 'Kay, I really like this so far. Nice idea, very original, by the way.
DaJapican chapter 20 . 5/1/2011
This was a very sweet story, even tho it had a some what dark theme. Poor B he was just a comfused, broken man. In all honesty I don't believe he was evil. Light past was also tragic but L will be there to pick up all the pieces. Loved it, hope you write more stories.
sami1010220 chapter 21 . 3/10/2011
omg, i HOPE that doesn't happen. this was such an interesting fic, it would be a shame for them to take it down. you did a great job. the plot was interesting, and the characters were great. that one chapter, with Raito and L in the hospital, each waiting for the other to say SOMETHING, was just heart wrenching. i absolutely loved it, lol. again, great job, and i can't wait to read more from you.
Tom Hiddleston's butt chapter 21 . 1/26/2011
Noes, will it disappeer if I dd it to faves?
midnight-elise chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
Okay, normally I don't review until I get to the end of a fic, but...

I SO THOUGHT IT WAS MIKAMI. . D:

So, yeah. There goes all my theories. XD Now to keep reading

(Oh, and this is quite fantastic, by the way. :D This better go on your LJ, cuz... well, cuz. It's awesome.) :)

-Emily-
LawlietLight7 chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
This story was breathtaking & angsty. I absolutely loved the ending with L & Light. I love this couple to my very core. I love your writing. Please keep up the amazing work.
Mary Lou chapter 20 . 11/4/2010
This is an amazing story. I apologize for not reviewing before this. The emotional roller coaster called "Life Imitating Art" carries your readers through joy, despair, fear, relief and sadness. You tackled many uncomfortable subjects such as rape, murder and insanity, which most people would never attempt to write about. Not only that, you wrote each character's thoughts and actual conversation, along with what they felt. That is quite an accomplishment, my friend. I am happy that L and Light finally got together. They both went through hell, as did Light's father and Watari. I felt sympathy for all of the characters, including B, but I especially felt sorry for A. Although he had to help stop B, he never stopped loving him.
Deathnotebliss chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Cried again.

_ You REALLY should stop doing that :P

lol
Deathnotebliss chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
FYI: You made me cry in this chapter.

When i saw that it was Light's father that had initiated such a horrible thing,

I couldn't believe it.

GREAT work of fiction you have here,

*reading on

Caroline
Felnore chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
hmmm I really like the story, but I think I like Light's character more in 'Dicordant Harmony'...his stubborness there is more evident..I know he's traumatized, but I don't think he'd open up to L so soon...and displays of intelligence and them attempting to solve the case are too few in my opinion...

anyway, the fic is good written and I like it :)
Felnore chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
ooooooh I loved this chapter :) Light is so smart and arrogant :) love him the way he is! you did well so far in writing his character :)