Reviews for Queen
ilko chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
This is so painfully, brutally gorgeous that it hurt to read. I loved it all, but especially these lines:

"I'm not some fucking princess," growls Squalo through bruised lips, though Dino is undoubtedly some kind of prince, with his family, his face, his limitless heart. She'd known long ago that she could have gone to him anytime and he would have made her a queen among the Cavallone.

But Squalo has a queen of her own to serve, with rage in her soul and her heart locked behind her eyes. No golden prince can compare.

And I thought, yes. Yes. This is what I crave in KHR fic, this deep dark bloody loyalty, the strength to take the hard way out, to make it or die trying but goddamn if you're going down alone. I'd love to see anything, absolutely anything else from this universe, but especially from Tsuna's guardians. Are any of them genderswitched? I'd adore a female Hibari, or maybe a parallel to this story about Gokudera and Tsuna. Maybe even Lambo.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Fantastic! I love how you wrote Xanxus, Squalo, and Dino.
IHeartFran chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
XD cool
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Love it XD Go Xanxia!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
... All right, with this you're going on author alert.

Awesome fic, and awesome genderbender. I loved it.
Satri chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Guh. This is my ideal Xanxus and Squalo, gender be damned. (Especially the part about Levi licking Xanxia's boots.) I like your Dino, too.
halcyonide chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
first khr genderbender and i loved it!
just another KHR fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Nijuu chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I thought this was a good and interesting story. Although it's hard to imagine any of the Varia members as girls (except maybe Bel), you did a great job with characterization and nobody seemed terribly OOC. If I'd tried to write something like this, I would've failed miserably.

As always, I look forward to more of your Varia-related work. Not enough people write them. Thank you!

~ Nakoya
o-parts chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was gorgeously written. Then again, your stories always are. 8D You don't much well-written genderbenders these days. You pulled it off well!