Reviews for Wakeup Call
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Just starting to read...
bookworm231 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Love ur storie!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Haha, I would SO do the same thing she did :D!
erin365 chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
okay i say continue it...it looks like it could be pretty good. good luck!
mrs-I-love-EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I love your stories, and I love Bella's 'inner voice'! :-P yayy Twilight!
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
i loved your story. it was so good. i loved how it was funny and romantic. i was laughing so much. XD

you have a great talent for writing. :D

i would love to find out what happens at their "party." lol

Great Job!
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
HAHAHA! LOVE IT!
Edward's Cantante chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Wonderful story! I'm so glad you've posted a sequel. You have a very smooth, fluid writing style that lends itself well to just about any genre. By the way, would you be able to beta my stories? I currently edit my chapters by reading them over and over until I'm cross-eyed, and would love to get another person's input. Thanks!
sammie chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
this story is so hilareous. i luv it!
UltravioletSpark chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
really, really great story! I loved it! :)
effulgent.fred chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Yay! That was awesome! You captured Edward perfectely, a thing most fanfic writers cannot do correctly..it infuriates me. Thanks for getting it right!
bookxbutterfly chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Beautiful ending! *claps* ))

~Jade
bookxbutterfly chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
KYA!1ONE

LOL, sorry. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! XD

My fave parts were Bella's 'cereal-killing' and 'Mr. Smarty-no-pants Grumpy Tummy' saying, "Hah! You foolish human brain; it is apparent even to the lowliest of sub-organs that it is I, and I alone, who holds the power here! I shall conquer all! Bwah-hah hah-hah-hah!"

~Jade
TwilightStarLaughter chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Ya, I doubt that Edward could actually be fooled by that since he can hear Bella's heartbeat miles away (creepy, huh?). But it was still fluffy and adorable! I'm glad that fanfiction writers choose to write fluffy one-shots. Because honestly, the books don't have enough of them. Sometimes, they're just to serious. ::end review::
Purple.Satin chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
OMG this is some funny sh**. I LOVE IT IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE WRITING I WILL BUST YOUR DOOR DOWN AND FORCE YOU TO WRITE TILL I'M SATISFIED.