Reviews for Tornado
e Cathy Brow chapter 1 . 1/29
I wanted to write a story about a tornado hitting Rock Creek Park, and the ATF, DEA, and FBI in a joint operation to bring down arms dealers and a drug cartel, and I save them from the tornado, and lead them to what they were looking for, and we find two dead bodies, one a Marine, and the other a Naval Petty Officer. Can someone help me write in all the technical stuff?
Tivaleh chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
i love this
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Very nice.
cut my hair and change my name chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i love this story
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
It did make a great story. I reckon Tiva sex in a bathtub while a tornado was raging outside would have topped it off but it was a good story
ellameno chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
okay, that is so not Ziva, but i could consider the situation acceptable

where was all the action?

anyway, I LOVE IT!
losingmymind2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Your first tornado is something you never forget, I'm glad Tony was there to keep Ziva safe and tell her how to cope with this type of unknown weather.
xoxEllexox chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This is great!

I love it!

xoxElle
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Awesome one shot! That is so cute. )
Sweetcheeksncis chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Great story! Love it! Nice to see Tony saving her! Well written, interesting, and in character!
TheYoungTimpani chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That's cool, I was planning on writing a tornado chapter in my story.

That's neat!

I liked it
coexist love chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw how sweet! He saved her from the big monster tree.

to think. Ziva's done so much and a tree was going to be the death of her.
Channel D chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I liked this story, but Tony's wrong about opening the windows. As a meteorologist once said, "If the tornado wants the windows open, it will open them." It used to be thought that houses in the paths of tornados exploded due to unequal pressure. Now it's known that the wall force of the tornado winds simply knock house walls over.

But that's not meant to be a criticism here. This was a nice little fic, and I could see that all happening. Good job. :)
Skywriter11 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Aw...so cute. Tony does have his moments. I really liked this one.

Will there be more?
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was really good. It's cool to see Tony saving her in a way that could actually happen, instead of the two characters being completely out of character. Awesome job!