Reviews for On The Freedom Of Existence
kirallie chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Poor Prowl! I liked this! Been a while since I read a transformers fic. I should go back to them.
Infinitechange chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Very fun story.
moonlightbeam305 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
OMG!

I take it back! It isn't just COOL, it's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
moonlightbeam305 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Ohhh it sounds very interesting...
Creative Lunatic chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
ooh! please keep going! i love the plot you've made so far! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
cool
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 3/17/2010
Very well done. The rumours were an interesting addition and everyone's reactions were good. Prowl's confusion and then his fight with Salvage were some of the best parts, as well as interaction on Ratchet's part. Bumblebee's protective streak and Sam's full dash out of there were good too...oh nd Prowl's fascination and 'what is that?' comment is really quite amusing. So yeah another good one!
FillyKat chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
very god story. im glad prowl is back to his normal self.
Marinelife37 chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
Great fanfic. I love Prowl and although the Barricade is Prowl scenario isn't new to the world of fanfiction it is still are good one. It was a short fanfic but didn't seemed rushed and was great because of this.
astrakage chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
More please. I love what you've done so far.
Kiashi Goldbeak 501 chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
but, blue was in the rr room a few chapters back. how'd the cons get him?
FloofWolfe chapter 9 . 10/5/2008
Hrm. I was curious when I saw all the rumors 'Barricade' had heard about various Autobots, and yet there was nothing about Jazz. It's just a minor detail, but I was surprised not to hear about him when I thought about it.
theshadowcat chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Maybe they should have a bit of a delay in the prisoner exchange. Might make the 'Cons surrender if they have to listen to Bluestreak long enough. Of course, knowing the 'Cons, poor Blue would be shot first.
tomorrow4eva chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Or he could be whimpering quietly in his cell... Nice epilogue! I've enjoyed reading this story. I'm glad Prowl got to look more like himself again. Congrats on finishing!
DitzyMusicLover chapter 9 . 9/19/2008
slag. I can see the twins having fun with him, playing with his psyche, and maybe bee to a point, but Prime meeting him? I can only wonder about prime's thoughts on the matter. Especially after he hears the rumors about him. Keep up the good work.