Reviews for Kiss of Heaven
Allleila chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
This story is great. Where is the next chapter? Where is it? Please update. I need to know how R and R manage to meet again and whether Rave's daughter will be the one to bring them together in the first place.
roguishcharm chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
good job on adding the extra stuff :D and YES i STILL gagged during the pietro/rogue moment (BARF) even when i knew it was coming. can we kill pietro yet?
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
oh my god. I totally forgot about this story. (sorry, but you haven't updated it in a while...lol and I need reminders for many things...) I had to re-read it to remember everything. But wow...that was an intense drama-filled updated :D Poor Pietro, I can really feel for him. :( I was wondering how you were going to 'end' the Pietro/Rogue thing, I thought it would turn into the classic "stop the wedding!" sorta scenario but I actually like this better. its sad but its different. go you for originality.

I REALLY didn't expect Remy to step in so soon! :D :D :D

a lil' critique or two. Get all of your mini paragraphs and stick 'em together. They're too short cut most of them. AND never, and I mean NEVER, put "then" before an action. i.e. "Pietro then snapped from his trance" its a terrible grammar habit (lol I'm speaking from experience here, k), you really don't wanna get into doing that. "Pietro snapped from his trance" sounds perfect. :)

ANYWAY, fantastic update,

please update soon! ttyl

-gammy
tfobmv18 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
What the hell is Remy doing in the hospital? I wonder if Pietro will really die. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Well Ally's going to be into a bit of shock. Where is Remy in all of this? I wonder how long Pietro and Rogue are going to last, hopefully not too long I'm not very fond of Pietro. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
ROMYLOVEr chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
its really good except for peitro i like remy better

i wonde rhow she'll get rid of peitro?
TheRealRogue chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Uh, Pietro... didn't see that one coming, though it'd be great to see Rogue realizing that he sucks, lol, and that Remy's way better for her. Right? Update soon! ;-)
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Pietro's lingo is weird...but then that give me more reason to stand against his relationship with Rogue, so s'all good. :P can't wait for you to pull Remy into the picture and yes this IS a better version of your story. :P Nice job! Knew you had it in ya to improve. I'm impressed! Cudos for your beta reader roguishcharm too. :P awesome job, the both of ya!

-ultimategammy91
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
hey, this sounds so much better. :D nice job. Sorry I didn't send my email in time, but right now i'm pretty busy so...yeh. another time perhaps ok? keep writing!

-ultimategammy91
roguishcharm chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
lol, what time did you end up posting this? i remember i posted something at 1 in the morning, and when i went to re-read the next day i was like wtf was i trying to say :P needless to say i had to re-write it.

anyway, i like the new changes, just remember to go back over everything when you're done editing, but good job! :D
TheRealRogue chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I didn't know this story had been posted before, but anyway, I gotta tell you that I liked it a lot! I felt really sad with the whole goodbye thing; everything was very believable for such a different and original fic. So please, keep it going! :-)