Reviews for Post Mortem
ssss chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wonderfully written! The pairings are so crack, and yet they all work out for some reason. The story itself is both beautiful and hilarious.
starwars05 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
hahah, love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aww so good
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
-falls down laughing- This is hilarious. I love it! The pairings...so cracky, yet so right.

-hands over platter- Magic pastries for you!
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Each one of these odd happening made me laugh out loud in joy. Major fan of the Ichigo/Yoruichi moments, and the others just made me die laughing!

Excellent job!
solitus chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
a fun read
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I hadn't seen the subtitle when reading it the first time- good job at finding odd happenings and writing them down! my cheeks hurt from siling so much!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
loved it.
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
#Wild cheering!#
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Holy friggin' crap! It was a damn good thing I was reading this sitting on the floor, or there might have been some serious damage. I could not stop laughing. Sooooooo hilarious. and just freaking awesome. Wow. Just, wow. So amazing. I'm going to be laughing intermitedly for a week, at random intervals earning perplexed stares from coworkers because I'm laughing at apparently nothing. This story has made my day. Bravo.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Question: If Retsu helped Ichigo because he is family, would that make her Isshin's sister, aunt, or mother (presumably she and the Commander would be divorced if that is the case.)
justjoy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was... interesting, to say the least.
Excellent work, and made better by the fact that this could, actually, fit into canon.
X59 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010