Reviews for Post Mortem
awesomegirl6485 chapter 1 . 9/26
Damn. This is an amazing fanfic!
1The1Final9King6 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is so awesome and funny as hell.
ssss chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wonderfully written! The pairings are so crack, and yet they all work out for some reason. The story itself is both beautiful and hilarious.
starwars05 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
hahah, love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aww so good
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
-falls down laughing- This is hilarious. I love it! The cracky, yet so right.

-hands over platter- Magic pastries for you!
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Each one of these odd happening made me laugh out loud in joy. Major fan of the Ichigo/Yoruichi moments, and the others just made me die laughing!

Excellent job!
solitus chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
a fun read
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I hadn't seen the subtitle when reading it the first time- good job at finding odd happenings and writing them down! my cheeks hurt from siling so much!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
loved it.
Gryphalcon chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
#Wild cheering!# chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Holy friggin' crap! It was a damn good thing I was reading this sitting on the floor, or there might have been some serious damage. I could not stop laughing. Sooooooo hilarious. and just freaking awesome. Wow. Just, wow. So amazing. I'm going to be laughing intermitedly for a week, at random intervals earning perplexed stares from coworkers because I'm laughing at apparently nothing. This story has made my day. Bravo.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Question: If Retsu helped Ichigo because he is family, would that make her Isshin's sister, aunt, or mother (presumably she and the Commander would be divorced if that is the case.)