Reviews for Post Mortem
Vorax chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Oh, man. This is great!
Sarloos chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Muahahahahaha. Me likie. One of the very few romances I like. :)
moonlit dew chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Hehehe! Now that was plain amusing! I can honestly say I've never seen the Bleach characters' lives after the war depicted in a fashion quite as amusing! Ishida and Hitsugaya's predicaments were especially...frustrating (for them) and hilarious (in a kind of malicious way, for me). And Ichigo and Yoruichi's courtship and following marriage...made me blink a few times and then laugh my pretty little head off. Yamamoto's dilemma (about whether to "spit fire at broken discipline and chaos or to be almost absurdly proud of his grandson") was a brilliant touch, in my humble opinion! You seem to delight in writing humor these day, hon, and I wholeheartedly encourage that. Not many people have your flair, after all. Kisses!
kuroiryuu chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
*sigh* Yet -another- fabulous work of yours. . I'm literally so pleased that i'm slightly pissed [off], too. None of your prior works have allowed anonymous reviews before, so I have been unable to express the immense amount of respect you have garnered from me with your works. And you are rather elusive, contact-wise, so I wasn't exactly able to use other means to express this. You have written 13 stories; I have loved them ALL. That is unprecedented for me, even considering some of the other -very- talented authors I have found, few and far between.

Also, the "pissed off" comment above is a bit of a frustrated attempt at humor...it really shouldn't be legal that you have gotten off yet -another- story, and that I should like it no less than any written prior to this. That said, thank you for updating "Reload", I was very surprised, and pleased, to see that.

The first story of yours I read and kept watch on was "The Art of the Deal" and since then, I have read all the others, and found none of them lacking. I do wish I could put this into better words, as I feel I almost sound like I'm 'sucking-up' to you, and that would render this insincere; definitely not the objective.

Most of your stories are either unfinished, or you have moved on from them; I cannot know which. Do you post these elsewhere, in more complete versions, or is this the up-to-date section?

I would very much love to know the answer to that question; I left a means of response, via e-mail, above. If you wouldn't mind throwing a loyal fan a bone, please at least answer my question.

Regardless, I consider this a credit to fictional works, and a general contribution to the very limited # of well crafted works, with a good plot, and grammar which does not look like a ferret jumped about on a keyboard in a frenzy *_*

Please keep up the good work, if you can fit it into your schedule.

Regards,

~kuroiryuu
wiags chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Props, man. Only you could make a fuckin' good story out of a series of drabbles!

Encore!
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Hm..very unique
The 17th Immortal chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *gasp* ...

Gods, I love this stuff! "You think you know a guy..."

I just hope this isn't the only chapter; there's still plenty more characters to work with.
weixuan18 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
LOL! XD

Keigo and UNOHANA? OMG, you must be the first to try that. XDD

Is this a oneshot? Or are there more to come?
VorpalChestertonian chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I'm generally disinclined to enjoy the plot-less drabblefic, but you have once again managed to defy my expectations. What makes me find most such works to be distasteful is that they tend to be mere exercises in PWP, writing (often poorly) sex scenes for characters outside of any discernible context. There is some of that here, of course, but the difference between this and everything else (aside from the quality of writing) is that you manage to work a lot of solid character exploration into even the shortest vignette.

It was also nice to see Benihime again, albeit briefly - how is the next chapter in Crimson Edge coming along, by the way? Looking forward to your next...
EsperJones chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Haha, I love it. It's these short blurb stories that can tell a whole story, without mentioning the extra stuff.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Freakin' messed up...heh, I like it...and the bit with Urahara being a lover with his own weapon was quite fascinating. I've seen it before, along with subtle bits of Senbonzakura/Byakuya, but this is the only time that it's actually worked as a true "romance".
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3