Reviews for The Ties That Bind
scgaraycochea chapter 34 . 12/8/2017
hi, this is a great story, beautifuly wrote. Please I would like to know how it ends, and read the sequel.
Your are a finest writer. Thank you for this fanfic.
Regards
pupzpride chapter 34 . 7/6/2017
This story is so good, please tell me you're going to finish it.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2017
OMG! I learned about the poem in my school! (It's just really exciting to see something familiar) ALSO I really love this story :D really proud of you
Jeanelle1910 chapter 34 . 2/5/2017
darling, no offence intendet, it is 2017 now.
I love your fic, i do, even though I only read it all now, but you went on hiatus, which is fine, and now six years later i read it until that and further and find.. nothing.
I hope you are well and enjoy the perks of life, I truly do. But I do hope that someday a new chapter pops up. One that does not include the words "hiatus" or "giving up".
I hardly suffer favorites of mine doing That. You are forgiven for the one time
Eagle-Eyes chapter 32 . 11/26/2016
Thoroughly enjoying this story...

Keep writing as life allows
XMoonWolfX chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
I dont hate your fic, but hate how you only put Harry as the victim, when he was the one in the wrong he atacked someone his mate considered his son, and he could have go throught Severus mind to check the siuation.
XMoonWolfX chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
Guest chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
I don't know if you've heard Alan Rickman reading that poem, but it's amazing, let me tell you
MajaS chapter 34 . 1/17/2016
Please, give us the rest, I know it's been a long time, but omg, give us the rest!
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 30 . 2/28/2015
Great story, though u should finish it and give me any titles to stories like urs... Harry being dom preese. Fanx
The Power Of Names chapter 34 . 12/13/2014
I think the momma manticore has to be my favorite part in this story.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
UH OH...
Snarry Potter chapter 34 . 9/24/2014
can hardly wait for the next chapter or sequel
ban-chan100 chapter 34 . 9/9/2014
Hi please continue great story loved it so far :D don't rewrite its great already :D !
ZianaSue chapter 34 . 9/8/2014
Where is 'the ending of the end' that comes after 'the beginning of the end' and before 'the ties that enslave'?
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »