Reviews for Going Home
evilswanqueen101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
i love it
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I have a slight issue with the number of contractions you've used in Ziva's speech, because she's very formal and doesn't tend to use them; it's one of the things that makes it clear that she's the one speaking and it's very much a part of her.

Apart from that, this is a really well-written fic. You've got the characters down well and the emotions come through really clearly; I could envisage this scenario easily. The end is wonderfully sweet and I'm really glad he got through to her. Good work!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
gr8 stry! luvd it! cute tivaness! 3 8] 3
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
*sighs* *sniffle sniffle* that's so sweet! 3
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Cheers and Applause from the audience.

it's like watching one of those blockbuster romantic films.

Too good to be true. Hope TIVA will happen soon.
Mobboss Beauty chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
AMAZING! There are no other words! Perfect. You got the characters and their personality's perfect. Mad Props!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw that was so cute
x-kate17-x chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Oh! Well, you know what I think about Tiva. But oh my goodness, this was so cute! And I loved the line about Gibbs having two positions to fill - so Gibbs! The hurt they were both feeling really came across, I loved it. And I loved the happy ending! Yay! Ziva was wonderful, too. How she felt about Tony insulting her all the time, and everything... Just aww, for the whole thing :-)
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
well written, a good tiva story above all else anyway
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
im screaming in my mind from the exhilaration of it all

first my chest was crying, then all that angst and hurt. all the misunderstandings. so human nature. all building up to fantastic ending, it was the best!
Lucian Dreams chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I'm so glad to found this little piece. It's hard to find some good Tiva stories since we don't have much fans. I loved how Tony went after her. Awesome one shot. Hope to see more from you.
LttlMssTrouble chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
CBS should work it out like this in the show! Great story!
spacebound1317 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
that's so cute! i loveed itt!

~B
alwaysalice chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow!

this story... ay totally one of the best ive read! keep writing...u have an incredible talent!
genevra chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
So I'm searching everywhere for TIVA stories and I found this and I love it. It was just perfect and I could see it all happening. Great job!