Reviews for Normal Jean
Lia chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I liked it, could you do something kinda like this about Kitty?
X-Geek chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That was really well written. Finally somebody wrote about Kitty being a braniac! Keep writing! I enjoy your work
AriTeir chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This fic completely summerises not only my thoughts on Jean but on Kitty aswell. I especially liked that you wrote it while openly admitting you don't like Jean. I wish more people could try to understand and work with the characters they don't like; like you have done here rather than needlesly bashing them.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Good story.
Nicky chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Man wow, that was so raw. I loved it
sabrinaw chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Yeah...it was greatly written and all...but it was kind of pointless from my point of view. Most one shots give you something to think about, or make you go 'aw' this..was just a story. *shrugs* so, it was great, but...it just didn't speak ta me, ya know?
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I really liked that. So many Jean bashers just look at the superficial side and forgot all of her good qualities. Good job!
sportsaholic2009 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
jean is one of my favorite characters. it ticks me off that everyone calls her "perfect". i know it's just a comic and a show and all, but it still makes me mad, cause she's definitely NOT perfect. she's not the "goody-two-shoes" everyone says she is.

i like how you wrote this fic, though. nice job.

cookiedogster91 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
hey..this is a great POV from jean.. i mean, she isn't really that bad and all. why have you stopped writing the ultimate challenge? really liked it. hope that u will continue ... soon!
cookiedogster91 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
insanity-is-me chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I think you did a great job. I despise Jean, but you did a great job. :D Well keep up the good work...that sounded wierd. I sound like a teacher or something...ok so just keep on writing. *blink* There's no help for it. XD Ok well like I said you did a great job. Bye then. *wave*
mashpotatobunny chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Interesting story! I like how you made a story about Jean not being so perfect. Though I hate her guts, this story is pretty good!

Ja-chan
Jean Ororo Rogue and Kurt chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
You know, for someone who hates Jean, you sure do know a lot about her
MiLeggie chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
I think thats really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2002