Reviews for BlueGhost Hunters, Intergalactic
Forever-Luke chapter 14 . 8/5/2009
LMAO!

I knew this was going to be funny as soon as I read that Wes would be joining them.

I've never even heard of Ghost Hunters, but I do watch Supernatural and have an idea of what some of the equipment and stuff was about.

Thankyou very much for telling me about this story.

I read the other two that you told me about, but I couldn't really connect with the stories. Sorry about that.

I'm more a Luke fan then a Luke/Mara fan, though I do like to read stories about them.
KCS chapter 14 . 6/13/2008
*wail of anguish* It's OVER? Dang. D8

Hee, maybe 3PO could recall all that stuff, script it, and sell it to Universal, make a movie...er, holo...out of it.

LOL to this from beginning to end - thank you so much for a thoroughly enjoyable, entertaining read!
KCS chapter 13 . 6/10/2008
“The Sucker-Upper Five-Thousand appears to closely resemble Artoo. I always suspected that his family tree contained vacuum appliances.”

That and the quaranna skin bit cracked me up for ten minutes straight, I swear!
KCS chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
*shriek of laughter* I KNEW IT!

Boy, O boy, have they got some explaining (and paying) to do!
dm1 chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
Goodness, that family has me so confused I'm dizzy!

Somehow, once this hits the holos, I think they'll be ok. People will be "dying" to come visit the Inn and see the ghosts!

Gotta love Han, he always knows just what to say to get them into more trouble!
KCS chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
Wow, Han's not the only one with a headache after all that!

The part about Darth Maul cracked me up immensely!
KCS chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
“Do you have their otherworldly comm codes?” Han wanted to know. “When I die, I’m making sure my number is unlisted.”

*loud snickers*

I love how every time something happens, they try to blame it on the Jedi - LOL!
KCS chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
Been out of town for three days - this was a treat to come back to! *sniggers*
frodogenic chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
Heheh...this is great. Makes me smile/snicker. Your Luke is so much more fun than what all those heartless EU authors did to him... :)
KCS chapter 8 . 5/17/2008
YOINKS! Hope those two Force-sensitives have their senses alert!

Sheesh, Han, are you going for the Yosemite Sam trigger-happy award? No matter what the situation, a blaster is the best answer. LOL
KCS chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
LOL to the obits!
KCS chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
’The Happy Knight Bed and Breakfast - Our food might be bad, but the neighbors are quiet.’ - ROTFL!

Ectoplasm, eh? *bounces in anticipation*
pronker chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
It's a good mood you have set up, nice and playful.
frodogenic chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
Stupid, but priceless. :) I love this story. It's beautifully ridiculous. Keep it coming!
dm1 chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
Han and his big...ions!LOL, that gave me a big grin!

Yup, the women are going to protect the men. I can see that.

Threepio was a total hoot in this, trying to be helpful by suggesting someone should scream.