Reviews for Slices of CC
koelkaze chapter 29 . 1/25/2009
this was the greatest fic i've ever read. too bad it was finished by the time i spotted this masterpiece. anyway nice work and i hope to read more of your works in the future.
justicederu chapter 29 . 1/15/2009
I love your story to bits!

I just love Lelouch and C.C ...

Please write more! It's so cute how C.C is somewhat always annoying Lelouch with her overwhelming love for pizzas and wearing his clothes. If only they have more scenes of this in the actual Code Geass.

Overall, your story was great to read, it made me laugh and gag and laugh and .. gag? BWAHAHAHAHA!

I hope you keep writing more and more and more! I'll be waiting ...

It's funny how Lelouch has to put up with C.C and her mess, but hey, I love every bit of it! The way you portrayed the characters are perfect! (Well, to me that's what I think. I mean, some stories make C.C too girly and stuff, and not enough of cute and annoying. If you know what I mean, LOL!)

Much Love, Vivichan (:
Enigma chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
A PRODIGY, A ONE WITH GOD GIVEN TALENT, THAT IS YOU.
Enigma chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
You are a genius. I laugh, I have the fits, I can't stop my body from bursting. I beg you, blessed us mere mortals with your story. Thank you.
nequam-tenshi chapter 29 . 12/29/2008
Truely wonderful story! :)

Can you answer this question of mine?

Is being wanted better/worst than being useful?
nequam-tenshi chapter 27 . 12/29/2008
Man, this story keeps on getting better and better!

Though it was bad that there was a landslide.
nequam-tenshi chapter 25 . 12/29/2008
WOW! That was an awasome chapter!

C.C. got like some many injures: a broken arm and bullet wounds!
nequam-tenshi chapter 24 . 12/29/2008
That was a very sweet scene! Nunna-chan feeling free of such prison of her legs that use to give her freedom long ago.

Though the moment could have lasted, had been better if you hadn't add the last part of C.C. wanting to paint Cheese-kun.
nequam-tenshi chapter 18 . 12/29/2008
I haven't laughed this much in a long time!

Wonderful chapter!
nequam-tenshi chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
nicely done story though how could you mention physics so many times? do you yourself not like it?
ThunderRiver411 chapter 29 . 12/29/2008
So this is the end of the story right? So what's next in your fanfiction work? I'm in the middle of getting something done as well.

Sent a PM. Hope to hear from you soon.
Mikorio chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
XD Love the continuing "She's gonna rape me!" vibe!
Magus1108 chapter 29 . 12/23/2008
This was a great fic. Can't wait for the sequel.
SuperCeller chapter 29 . 12/22/2008
Okay I have to thank you for getting me into code geass, both the actual anime and the fandom. While I had seen a few episodes on tv and enjoyed them, it wasn't until I read this fanfiction that I started actually liking the series. I know that sounds cliche but it's true. Anyway, this story is one of the best and I hope you can write a sequel soon! c.c. x lulu ftw
Jirano chapter 24 . 12/18/2008
...when I heard Suzaku's costume, I lost it. And tights? I lost it two times over! xD
772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »