Reviews for Slices of CC
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 29 . 4/21/2012
One of the best and entertaining Code Geass drabbles in my book! C.C.'s portrayed very well and very in-character, having lots of believable comedic moments as well as angsty ones.
Pale Plum Melodies chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
Enjoooooyed a lot! More, more, more! The Casino was by far the best but loved every chapter in general! I haven't watched the series but I'm learning every character's personality through this fic! :)

Great job!
ZeroAGaming chapter 29 . 3/1/2012
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read in a long time. The dynamic between Lelouch and C.C. was captured perfectly and you seem to have pulled off C.C. unique and endearing mannerisms! I commend you on an amazing job and hope you will continue to excel!
JohnTitor chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
Before I forget, I must say that this chapter was my favorite thus far. It gives an outside perspective of the Lulu/C.C. relationship others see.
kris chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
What if Lelouch really wanted to join the Mile High club C2? HUH? HUH?
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 29 . 11/6/2011
Damn good good good
143Maid-sama chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Why aren't there any romance? (just asking...)

But still the plot is great and I love. My Fave! :)
alexzhou04istoolazytologin chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
Wow... Needless to say, this was definitely the most powerful chapter, emotionally, in my opinion. It was like a mixture of eveything. A cocktail of emotions and different themes. :) And the title fits very well... Slices of C.C. Somehow I felt nostalgic and a bit melancholic... Like part of me didn't want this story to end... I could read stories about CC and Lelouch forever :)))))
alexzhou04istoolazytosignin chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
Hahahhahahah loved the ending!
Frostedwings chapter 29 . 8/20/2011
Having read some of your other stories, I clicked on this one, and then, being the impatient person I am, immediately went to the last chapter. xD

I was blown away. This was just such an inventive and in character way to depict C.C. (having the pictures move was a really nice touch). I so enjoyed it. Now I'm definitely gonna head back and read the rest. ;D
Miramel chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
I want planning on reviewing till the end but this chapter was just too funny. You had me rolling on the floor laughing. Good job, not much can make me so that.
Ereader chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
So. Funny.

You really have a gift for making cute and unbeliaveable funny scenes.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 29 . 5/6/2011
Greatest collection of oneshots for CG that I have encountered. Love the character interaction, and the last chapter...well, it was excellent, and I am rather sad to see the story has finished. Despite the 3 years. I guess quality doesn't care about time.

HR
goddess-ish chapter 29 . 4/5/2011
I really love this story! :)

I hope you make another one!
Enigma infinite chapter 29 . 1/4/2011