Reviews for Slices of CC
ahh so cute... reading this in 2012
demi chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
interesting...
dgdf chapter 29 . 10/27/2012
this is the best cc x lelouch fanfiction
dens chapter 22 . 10/27/2012
this is the best ccxlelouch fanfic.
Lone Triarii chapter 29 . 9/30/2012
Simply amazing! All of these were very well done and I must say that I enjoyed reading each and every one of them immensely. Thank you.
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 29 . 4/21/2012
One of the best and entertaining Code Geass drabbles in my book! C.C.'s portrayed very well and very in-character, having lots of believable comedic moments as well as angsty ones.
Pale Plum Melodies chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
Enjoooooyed a lot! More, more, more! The Casino was by far the best but loved every chapter in general! I haven't watched the series but I'm learning every character's personality through this fic! :)

Great job!
ZeroAGaming chapter 29 . 3/1/2012
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read in a long time. The dynamic between Lelouch and C.C. was captured perfectly and you seem to have pulled off C.C. unique and endearing mannerisms! I commend you on an amazing job and hope you will continue to excel!
JohnTitor chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
Before I forget, I must say that this chapter was my favorite thus far. It gives an outside perspective of the Lulu/C.C. relationship others see.
kris chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
What if Lelouch really wanted to join the Mile High club C2? HUH? HUH?
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 29 . 11/6/2011
Damn good good good
143Maid-sama chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
Why aren't there any romance? (just asking...)

But still the plot is great and I love. My Fave! :)
alexzhou04istoolazytologin chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
Wow... Needless to say, this was definitely the most powerful chapter, emotionally, in my opinion. It was like a mixture of eveything. A cocktail of emotions and different themes. :) And the title fits very well... Slices of C.C. Somehow I felt nostalgic and a bit melancholic... Like part of me didn't want this story to end... I could read stories about CC and Lelouch forever :)))))
alexzhou04istoolazytosignin chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
Hahahhahahah loved the ending!
Frostedwings chapter 29 . 8/20/2011
Having read some of your other stories, I clicked on this one, and then, being the impatient person I am, immediately went to the last chapter. xD

I was blown away. This was just such an inventive and in character way to depict C.C. (having the pictures move was a really nice touch). I so enjoyed it. Now I'm definitely gonna head back and read the rest. ;D
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »