Reviews for Slices of CC
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Man, fics like these make it so hard to decide which girl is best for Lelouch. Between C.C., Kallen, and Nunnally, there are so many possibilities. Keep up the good work.
SoundStar chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Yay, you updated! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next part!
Negaigoto chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
:O

MORE WONDERFUL C.C. and Lelouch :D

-claps-

itadakimasu!

good chapter, I like the playful banter :)
tick-toc-tick chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Wow, all i can say is that chapter was hilarious lol. CC is going to rape lelouch. I am really looking forward to more.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Short, but funny. I'm starting to learn other Code Geass characters more so I created a better version of my crossover. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Ahahah. I choked on my drink when I CC pulled him under XD Does the 'Chapter 1' mean there will be more? *hint hint*
Nilie chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This was just sweet. And I giggled several times at how humorous some of the scenes are. Nanally trying to act heroic, C.C aloofly exploring the place like a cat, Lelouch screaming like a girl (OMG, wasn't the part where he realized Arthur the cat had stolen his mask the best ever voice-acted in the history of anime :P) and trying a soft approach with C.C
Negaigoto chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
:O

concise, coherent, C.C. and Lelouch?

you are made of win as is this story :D
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I didn't know you wrote other stories. This one is cool so far. My new one is up by the way.
SoundStar chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is very good! Please write more!
Suuki-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I love Lelouch's girly scream!

More please! This is a good start!
tick-toc-tick chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wow, what are the chances. Two of the three shows that I check up on often have a new story by you. I did like the cockroach line and the bit right after it. Poor Nunnally, tall counters. With two different stories I guess this mean you get Author Alert not just Story Alert. Anyway hope for more soon.
annstar5647 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
haha that was funny.

especially at the part when it was Nunnally versus the door.

keep writing and i hope to read more things from you

]