Reviews for Slices of CC
Mello chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
I absolutely love this!

It was so cute!

This is one of the best Fanfic's ever!

Keep doing a good job.

C.C lelouch cute couple
Zero'N'oveR chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Sorry, just got the wanting to review your story now.

I've never laughed so hard on a CG fic, so propz to you to making that happen

Keep up the updates, look forward to more.

(ZNO)
Anonymous chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Your fic was good before, but you've managed to improve upon it further with this chapter. You've really managed to capture a lot of the facets of C.C.'s character. I really must commend you.
Cal reflector chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
*Chuckle*

One wonders how C.C. managed to entertain herself in the days preceding pizza hut and the internet.

Parodying C.C. as a hentai ojiisan seems popular, and you do it well here.
cc and lelouch chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
lol update
tick-toc-tick chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
Go C.C. lol. I liked this chapter, though I think you got lelouch backing down to easy for the amount of pride he has. But it does make the story most funny. Hope to see more soon.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
So far the funnist of the three. Will this have other characters mentioned as it goes on?
Azul Luna chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
I love how C.C teases Lelouch and how she plans to rape him.
Chaos Raiden chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Great fan up the great work,please.
Chaos Raiden chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Wonderful.I love to read it more.
Nilie chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Yes! Yes! And Yes! D Crack! :P lol, I know FFdotnet keeps eating half my reviews and messages to you for some unknown reason but whatever. This was funny. As in, I was grinning like a fool. Lelouch is alarmingly dense at times isn't he? The last line must have given the poor boy nightmares. LMAO! Excellent chapter, who needs angst anyway? Wait. Angst? What angst?
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Man, fics like these make it so hard to decide which girl is best for Lelouch. Between C.C., Kallen, and Nunnally, there are so many possibilities. Keep up the good work.
SoundStar chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Yay, you updated! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next part!
Negaigoto chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
:O

MORE WONDERFUL C.C. and Lelouch :D

-claps-

itadakimasu!

good chapter, I like the playful banter :)
tick-toc-tick chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Wow, all i can say is that chapter was hilarious lol. CC is going to rape lelouch. I am really looking forward to more.
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »