Reviews for Slices of CC
SoundStar chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Yay, you updated! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next part!
Negaigoto chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
:O

MORE WONDERFUL C.C. and Lelouch :D

-claps-

itadakimasu!

good chapter, I like the playful banter :)
tick-toc-tick chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Wow, all i can say is that chapter was hilarious lol. CC is going to rape lelouch. I am really looking forward to more.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Short, but funny. I'm starting to learn other Code Geass characters more so I created a better version of my crossover. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Ahahah. I choked on my drink when I CC pulled him under XD Does the 'Chapter 1' mean there will be more? *hint hint*
Nilie chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This was just sweet. And I giggled several times at how humorous some of the scenes are. Nanally trying to act heroic, C.C aloofly exploring the place like a cat, Lelouch screaming like a girl (OMG, wasn't the part where he realized Arthur the cat had stolen his mask the best ever voice-acted in the history of anime :P) and trying a soft approach with C.C
Negaigoto chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
:O

concise, coherent, C.C. and Lelouch?

you are made of win as is this story :D
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I didn't know you wrote other stories. This one is cool so far. My new one is up by the way.
SoundStar chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is very good! Please write more!
Suuki-chan chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I love Lelouch's girly scream!

More please! This is a good start!
tick-toc-tick chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wow, what are the chances. Two of the three shows that I check up on often have a new story by you. I did like the cockroach line and the bit right after it. Poor Nunnally, tall counters. With two different stories I guess this mean you get Author Alert not just Story Alert. Anyway hope for more soon.
annstar5647 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
haha that was funny.

especially at the part when it was Nunnally versus the door.

keep writing and i hope to read more things from you

]