Reviews for Inner Demons
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
awww... only three chapters.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
cool.
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
look forward to more naruto interactions
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
nice attitude from naruto. look forward to more confrontations
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
nice story idea, look forward to narutos reunion with the shinigami
CelestialSilhouette chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Glad to see that you are continuing with the story. And I know that you are disinclined to pair anyone with Naruto, but I feel that setting him up with Yoruichi would be ideal, unless you want to keep him acting like a bastard.

If your intention, however, is to gradually have him revert to his old self, which I believe to be the case (I may be wrong, though), then he and Yoruichi would make a fine couple.

Looking forward to your next update; keep up the good work.
CelestialSilhouette chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
While I agree that a Kyuubi Zanpakuto is kinda lame, it still doesn't take away from the story. Nice work.
CelestialSilhouette chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
An interesting story, here.
Malevolent Mime chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Hey, Naruto came through the gate as a spiritual entity, right? How did that guy at the end of the chapter see him?

Great stuff otherwise, was waiting for you to update this for forever.
dalulzing chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I'm Interested to see what techniques he will be using in the future, assuming he is post 4th shinobi war Naruto, and where are the other ninja?
Intus Diaboli chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Excellent!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
If Naru doesn't remember anything about his life as a shinobi then how did he remember Team 7 with enough clarity to compare them to Ichi's rag-tag group and also remember the Hyuuga clan and how much he hated nobles like them.

Other than that great chapter, wish Naru would have killed Aizen as well though. Update soon _ Ja.
Santa1 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
it is a good story. i like how naruto was imprisoned and than excaped.

also it is a little weird that yoruichi knows naruto but unohana does not.

she is just one of the oldeste captains in soul society with 2 other captains :D
plums chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Good to see this story again, but I still feel like you're avoiding telling us exactly why Naruto was thrown into a cell. It kind of feels artificially drawn out.
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Im glad you came back from the dead that's all I can say other then I hope Naruto takes Ichigo as an Apprentice for his Ninjutsu.