Reviews for Crash Course
preettygabbysz chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
i loved it
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 11 . 6/11/2009
aw omg poor update as soon as possable.
blabla chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
finish your story please

the end please
Skelo chapter 11 . 8/12/2008
I've been following your story and I'm sorry for not reviewing(I think i havn't reviewed...). Your story is mean and very realistic. I always liked Cloud more the Squall and more bashing! Lol your story is mean! Keep on going!
eitaro00 chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
Great, I like that. I mean your fic. Gentle Cloud...Poor Tifa...and Squall Bastard. Yeah, Give him OMNISLASH an make his body barbeque wak...kak...kak... and I love Cloud and Tifa. Thank's. Update soon
rex234 chapter 9 . 8/2/2008
i find this story very interesting. please finish it
Destiny's Daughter chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
awesome! go cloud dont you dare do anything to rinoa! Tifa belongs to u! Tifa is your lover! Resist man resist!

:P

good chapter! Signed,

Destiny's Daughter
Destiny's Daughter chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
:D awsome! loved it! every second of it! update soon!

Signed,

Destiny's Daughter
Ai chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I love your story!I can't wait next chapter! anyway, I'm a Japanese.I'm leading your story in JAPAN!

Ouen shite imasu. Ganbatte kudasai!
Honeydog chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
Now I have to tell you that I am a compassionate person and I am so sorry to hear of your accident! I do hope you are healing quickly. So get well soon.

I have really enjoyed these last few chapters, as I see you have been cleaning up the spelling errors. I am hooked now, and I'll be waiting, patiently, to read more.

But you just get better, ok? later
Honeydog chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Sorry, I said chapter three but I meant chapter four had lots of those spelling errors. But some of 'em really crack me up, because I've made 'em, too! lol

Like you said in your opening A/N,

"I would like to thank those who have reviewed my story... to think I would get such response in only a day flattens me."

(giggle)Did you fall down, or were hit by a gravity spell? hehehehe I know what you meant, though, so it's okay.

I'm not laughing at you, it's just cracking me up.

Thanks
Honeydog chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Ok, I'm laughing cuz you wrote Niflheim! lol It's just me, I'm in a silly mood but it's Nibelheim, you knew that, right? I see that you do.

Chapter three has the most spelling errors I've ever seen. I do like your story, but you won't get nominated for any awards with this many mistakes. I can tell you are encouraged to write but if you want to be taken seriously, you may want to consider proof-reading. You will just come across as a more intelligent writer. Just some advice. Keep writing, it's still a good story.
ursurp chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Hm... Interesting turn in events, although, in truth, I seen it coming when Cid mentioned dorms(not really), but I never expected them to act that way. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter, interesting plot, and please update! Seriously, update.
elebelly chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
this is a really good fic here :) what are the pairings btw? or the supposed end ones?

:) if you cant say its fine :D

x
Toons chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Whatever floats your boat (referring to the 'no scene changes in chapters') seems like it'll be hard to do especially for little chapters like this. But, you're the author :)

Anyways, I getcha. Tifa and Zell's fight makes sense now. They didn't try killing eachother, they're both strong and the fight was 'noble' I think. Though noble isn't the word I want. Enough of my babbling!

Update soon :) Can't wait for Cloud to meet Cid haha.