Reviews for Very LadyLike
Lil' P 101 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Well chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
This fic is 4 years old so I'm not even sure if feedback are desired.

In any case, if my comment will help you to improve for current/future fics, here it is;

The writing started to go downhill from chapter 5, and it became a disaster on chapter 6 and 7. I basically gave up reading the last chapter all together as soon as I saw the layout. As much as you may want to finish up the story, one-lined-paragraphs are really a big no-no.

Since it's obvious you created another scenario of how Kazuki and Wataru met, it'd be appreciated if you gave us some background story, and supportive plots.

I'm not going to say more for now. If you're really serious about writing, I'm sure there are a lot of help on the internet if you only look for them :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Cute!I loved it,kinda wished there was more to it but...I can be selfish like that-never want it to up with the writing- you're good at it.
himuiie chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
VIVA LA VIDA BY COLDPLAY haha cute story!
dragonesper chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Cute

Wish there were more of this
yamasasha chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Ha ha ha... And here I was looking for something to do with the girly Wataru and manly Kazuki... But I guess you gave a bit of that at the end... He he he
yamasasha chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
Hm... I agree with all the things about Wataru's features... But does he really look like a girl, I wonder... Kazuki better not have fallen for something girlish about Wataru or that would be the end of their relationship...

Way to go Wataru... I'm glad you were able to face upto those guys without fear...
yamasasha chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Is Kawamura still in one piece? :-D Wonder what made him say such a thing. Of Kazuki was around, I don't think Kawamura will survive a single second... He he he...

Thank you Wataru's mother, for teaching him some good manners
Meemo1415 chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
Lovely and sweet, but kind of confusing. Sometimes the names seem to get mixed up, and I had to read certain parts two or even three times before I finally understood.

Good though,

will there be more?
Rascal609 chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
I finally got a chance to finish it its been sitting in my mailbox for idk how long i haven't had a chance to read it:} Great ending!
ayame shuurei chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
its cute and nice hope to see ur other fic.
Shinigami966890 chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
Excellent story! Kept me entertained :D *leaves a cookie* The innuendos throughout the FF made me laugh, especially the "swell" banter. :D
Nayeli chapter 7 . 1/30/2009
what an amazing fic, i loved it!_

i mean it was just great, i just read the manga an when i found your fic, i was really happy!

i enjoyed reading a lot, it was awesome and well i can't explain, but really good fic!
creotiaflayier chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
You have to keep writing this! It is so cute and I love how you worked in Coldplay.
crazy4franz chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
aw, they are finally together! Adorable! Thank you very much for this chapter and keep writing, please :)