Reviews for Sweet & Spicy
Law-heartPirates chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Can't believe renji is going out with ami
Shinji
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
are there any books out there similar to this story?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This story is so cool! I hope you'll continue it.
Kyoichi Amaya chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
This story is so frickin' amazing and interesting! Please update soon! Pleady please with a cherry on top... I beg of you! :'(
Saber Amane chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
love the story so far, even if renji is being an ass, and shinji is being so cute! you should write a shinjiXoc story too! id defiantly read it!
ShihoinKurisu chapter 16 . 2/24/2012
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY ASAP! ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Im glad Kim is happy with Shinji but I want her to be with Renji! and will Renji ever find out that Ami is just using him! I bet Ami is gona start flirting with Shinji ! :0 AND! for some odd reason that Ami girl reminds of that girl from Durarara , the tanned skinned one with the pink hair... but fuck AMI! UHH! damn Regina George wana be!
ShihoinKurisu chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
holy friggen shit! this chapter was full of emotions ! i loved it! poor Kimi-chan! and this whole chapter scenario oddly reminds me of some movie or show, the whole scene when Renji and Kimi where arguing... i wana say "Mean Girls" its so familar . i cant quite put my thumb on it.. but nothing less great story!
ThatGirlNamedJen chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
I love how the story is going so far!3

You're are a good writer too!

I really do hope you update soon D:

It's almost been a year!
LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds27 chapter 16 . 11/20/2011
Okay i seriously hope renji & kim do get together in the end! Please update soon! I love this story so far! Btw ami is a bitch!
BakaBlack13 chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! THAT AMI BITCH NEEDS TO GET WHATS COMMING TO HER! GAAAAAAAAH! CONTINUE CONTINUE!
WhisperInTheRain chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
YAY! You updated :)

So Shinji's in the picture, eh? Have to say, unexpected and loooove it!
BoundaryBreaker chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
That. Took. FOREVER. But it was an amazing come back chapter. I never thought Shinji and Kimiko would become friends. And Renji shouldn't be getting all envious, because HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. End of story. Keep updating!
imnotinsane13 chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
Aww! Shinji's awesome for trying to help Kimiko!
war90 chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
Brunette Geek chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
One word..ADORABLE! Kimiko blushing is extremely cute and the one who made her blush is Shinji! x3

I really want to see Renji get jealous again and again and again...but mainly I want to see him suffer for leaving poor Kimiko.

Can't wait for the date.