Reviews for Of All Memories
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
:P
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hello,

Um... wont they all be the same? They don't show thoughts, so watching Harry's version of Ron and him meeting will be the same as Ron's version.

Good work

Rhr4eva
O chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
This story is to me reminiscent of reminiscing for a fondness of the past. Having a second layer of context (the dialogue surrounding the memory being observed) presents an interesting challenge, and you seem to have handled this in different ways (using bold text, or just stating when you switch). But having these different levels is what makes this story interesting - and this is captured best in the last chapter. The ending is my favorite part because it very clearly shows the bond between friends, and it's just cool that they can all remember the experience shared together.
Miss Elle Gray chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
I absolutely love the idea for this fic!

The only issue I have is that I don't see the point in not posting the dialogue that involves certain events from DH; It states in your summary that it's the day after the Battle of Hogwarts in Deathly Hallows. People who haven't read the actual book have already been warned and, by reading this fic, have chosen to be spoiled.