Reviews for Dancing
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Good story.
CdB55 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
My, oh my! And this was your first fanfiction. Unbelievable.

This was so incredibly - yeah, okay,reviews are public. My. You did an outstanding job! I have, um, enjoyed Emily since West Wing. You built the tension amazingly well. You painted such a thorough picture of where they were, what Natalia was feeling, what they were doing. Kudos.
KendalBeringWells chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I think I just blew a fuse lol Very sweet, an a whole lot of sexy! *THUD*
nany85 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Ok, i got a lot to say here. This the very first Calleigh & Natalia pairing I've ever read, heck the first CSI Miami I've ever read. This started yesterday because my My mother is a fan of the show & i watch once in a blue moon because of course I find Calleigh (Emily's) voice to be quite cute and irresistible, & i had seen Natalia a few times within the same show, so i figured there's got to be fic's for them and i was right ) Why is this my first, when indeed it's the last of the 2nd page, simple, for some reason i always decide to start at the end and I am most certainly glad i did.

Congratulations on your first story ever, this was purely amazing, it's not the "smut" as you people say that captivated me because it's not really what i look for in stories, it's your beautiful writing that captivated me, the perfect use of metaphors. I know you have more stories which of course i will read and review even if the stories are couple of years old, I don't care & I'm sure that flattered you'd be that it's still being read this very day, and I hope that you are still writing today because you are very talented.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Thanks for sharing!
never.been.kisssed chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow, I loved your story. It was amazingly cute, and honestly, it made me feel better. It gave me a little hope ;) Okay, that was just a joke, but really, I have to say that this story was exciting, especially the first block (or what), what about the dancing and Natalia. By the way, I suppose these Nat/Cal fanfictions are soo good but anybody write Calleigh's feelings. Because of what ? We don't know her feelings ? May be you can write an N/C story that Calleigh telling the story. :)

And, of course, I added the story to Favourites.
Citrus Fever chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
And you said this was your FIRST attempt? It was beyond amazing for a first time, my friend! Loved every word.
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow, you got my vote. This was...HOT, SEXY, DELICIOUS, EROIC, you really had me going. I don't think I'll look at another dance floor the same...I just hope by the time the show comes back, I won't start invisioning these two instead of Cal and Eric. I mean your writing, the way you express these two was great. You're a fantastic writer. Thanks for sharing the chapter story with us. Take care.
Willowezra chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Great chapter. Some really hot visuals there. I wouldn't mind being either woman or hell being sandwiched between the two. :-) Please continue to write this pairing.
garnetmystery chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This was INCREDIBLY hot, sexy, and sweet. Awesome...
WannaBeRogue chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Once again, I love your writing. Everything flows so perfectly. There are no rough patches that I can see, nothing that isn't explained or described... it's just a wonderful story.
mkates chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow! I've been reading your DuVista fic on LJ. However I had no idea this was your first fic ever. DANCING has been one of my favorite fics of all-time of all fandoms!

Keep up the great work!
The Smoothest Criminal chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Great job! Keep writing, your really the only one who writes Calleigh/Natalia fics, and I love them!
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I read this because of "Plot: None. This was my first attempt at fanfic ever, and as such as no redeaming qualities." That made me laugh out loud. BTW it does have redeeming qualities :) Better than my first fanfic I'm sure ;)
ladyd10 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Yeah, okay, first femslash CSI: Miami fanfic, but still wonderfully written. You may not think that there was a plot, but there was. I still love your character interaction between Calleigh and Natalia. The way you write it, it's so very believable. Again, something other slash writers should read and learn from.