Reviews for The Deceptive Cynic
shadowereign chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Does vthis really have no chance to continue? Awww
Raikiri80 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I think this is a good story, and needs to be carried on, someone should take it up... I do think the story is unrealistic though, the Sasuke in this story seems like a genuinely interesting person, and Sakura seems quite boring, the cynicism is also... unattractive, and her superiority complex with men needs calling out on.
twistedforest chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Erhm. Update please? Its...really good. and Interesting.
ImInALamp chapter 3 . 7/23/2009

Just hurry up and update please. I hate waiting for good stories.

Mimei Naoko chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Holy Cows! You must update this! I han't read anything like it. It's really good. Keep up the good work. XD
suka uchiha chapter 3 . 10/11/2008

this is actually the first story i read that have a ItachiXHinata. Im not going to even ask. ok.

shierysh chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Lol, I was wondering what all that ItaHina was on about!

I would have thought he would be gay in this fic. Maye with Deidera or something! XD

But no! He's BI! Not GAY!

Oh well, not my business! Afterall, it's only ITACHI!(He is seriosuly weird so he's not one of my favourites xP) D

Oo, they got a date! :D

This is just too cute! It's like a movie. XD

Anyway, loved the chapter!

Update please! :D
Misery's-Toll chapter 3 . 9/11/2008

Ick. ItaHina.

But that's okay. I still love you/your stories.

And this is totally 27 Dresses-esque. And that movie was nice. [heart]

And fbalksdjfd. How do you do it? Write so many stories at once? alkdjfkdj. You're making me look bad. :)

100wishes chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
this is just too cute.

i mean, seriously.

It's just so amazingly awesome and made of fluff and love and all.

A lot like Hitch which is like, one of my favorite movies.

Gotta love cynical people.

they make the world go round.

And so does Sasuke.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
Then who's married to Neji?

(For a split second, I thought Ino and then realized she just broke up with Kiba, so it couldn't be her.

Unless she was having secret affairs...XD)

I find it amusing how Sasuke has to do all the work (Oh, YES. Arrogant men need to learn that women DO. NOT. FALL. FOR. THEM. ALWAYS.) and how Sakura keeps putting him down.

(And the irony of her job and her attitude? Makes things interesting.)

...though, I must admit, Sakura is falling (ish) for him rather quickly...Like the twists in the first chapter and such.

At the very least she isn't thinking of it as anything more than maybe physical attraction, and is snubbing him.

I'm curious to see what happens next.

(ItaHina? ...*giggles* Well, who cares what couple it is? There are adorable pictures of ItaHina...

I only know this because I look up crack-pairings occasionally. Yeah.)
endlesslifex chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
...Itachi...and Hinata...

Well, I'M surprised. I actually thought he would be gay in this story...OHH I KNOW! PICK ME!

Itachi IS gay!

But he likes Hinata...?

He's BI!

So, he's bi, and before the wedding he's going to get caught with Deidara, and Hinata will FAINT,

or something equally dramatic.

Or not.

And they really ARE full of them selves.

Sasuke can't ask out a girl to save his life.

(Although most of them would most likely say yes, no matter how he asked them out.)

Write On!

dances.with.sunflowers chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
O.o ItaHina? Wowza. Didn't see that coming! But anywho, I LOVE YOUR STORY. Thought you probably needed to hear/read that. And no, it's not cliche! I love how you're doing this, and it's very entertaining, too. SO GOOD LUCK! Hope the next chapter is easier to write, and I can't wait to read more! ;D ;D ;D

Good job!

dances.with.sunflowers chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Your articles are really good! *wiggles eyebrows suggestively* Maybe you'll grow up and be a love doctor! lol

It's funny reading /Sasuke/ being the one who's interested in Sakura. Well, in his Sasuke-subtlty-is-his-language way, of course. ;D And I like his witty comments and the dry humor you gave him. Somehow, it fits him in this story! ;D ;D ;D

I'm off to read the next chapter! xD

dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
My grin is tearing my face apart. FOR SERIOUS. yo. _ Anyway, I so love this, and I'm mad at myself for not reading it sooner. ;D yep. I'm off to read the rest!

Wonderful name for the story, by the way.
ikarma chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
omg! i loved this! plz plz plz plz plz plz update!