Reviews for DCU: The Common Room

Very, very nice fic :)

Keep writing! :)

hervisssa :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Great story! I would love to hear more set in Arkham!
This is late, but I am very sorry to hear about Query. I read all their stories, they were Fabulous. I am so sorry.
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
You're so brilliant. I wish I had more words to describe the intricate, wonderful, and hilarious nature of your writing. c:
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
nice
TheDarkWitchOfTheNight chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this is the second time i read this fic, i gota say, it's still as funny as the first time! i love it. but i wonder what would christmas be like around arkahm? somthing to ponder on, no? great story keep writeing
jokergirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
thats so good . i was cracking up by the end, very good going to add to favs and subscribe.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Hahaha! They're the Dream Team, this lot... gotta love it.

Nice one!
Lady-Dulcinea chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
My favorite part of this story is that it is in the "Friendship" category. Very nice:)
IronKitten chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hahaha, this is adorable! I like the little reference in the last line. XD
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is insane. I love it. Some of my favorite moments in Batman are in the Arkham Common Room. I love the characters you put in and I liked that the situations weren't typical. But I liked the dialog and return expressions best of all. Wonderful work!
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This is very cute and a nice portrayal of a typical day for the Rogues. I loved Harley's "Sneak, sneak, sneak" remark and Crane's indifference. Everyone was in character and their reaction to merely hearing "bat" was amusing.

Also, I wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about Query's death. I really enjoyed her Riddler stories and I have two of them on my favorites list. She was a great writer and I'll miss her stories.
gunmetal grey chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
haha i liked the spandex part
Spock-Aid chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
LMAO! I can picture this in such great detail it's wonderful! XP
Kateye13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That's really cute. I always like the funny villain pieces. Nice work.
Elena chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
LMAO!

I totally see a Bride of Chucky reference here:

“Gee, Pam, I thought you liked spending quality time with a hunka wood!” Joker piped up and Ivy slumped down further on the couch, a scowl marring her pretty features.

And the ending was fabulously hysterical!

Everyone: "BAT!"