Reviews for The Turmoil of Ryan Evans
nicholee33 chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
I hope Ryan tells sharpay he loves her update soon this is so good :)
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Haven't been keeping up with this. Shame on me! I'm still in complete love with this fic. I like how Ryan has other problems besides his whole incest thing, makes him a little richer of a character, but I really want either something big to happen or a resolution to be made. The plot is slowly building toward something as Ryan keeps wondering about Sharpay's feelings for him, but what is that something and can it build a little faster?

Can't wait for an update!
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Alas! You're alive!

I'm so happy you've decided to continue this. I thought you never would! I'm surprised I remembered what was happening. o.o

Anyway, great chapter. I still love how concrete you've made the characters, and how you so brilliantly and subtly integrate the actual plots of movies one and two into this. :) You are still a writing miracle, even if it takes forever for these miracles to happen!

Again, great chapter! I'm really liking the play that is going on to mirror the events. :) Can't wait to find out what's up with Sharpay. Ryan's thought process is still as amusing as ever.
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
So, I'm an author straight out of the vampire section and wouldn't ever be caught dead reading fanfiction for something as completely typical but suprisingly catchy and creative as High School Musical. Yet here I am, and I cannot love your story you have here more.

When I first saw a part of High School Musical, I wasn't paying attention my first time through and I assumed Sharpay and Ryan were "together" from the way he beckoned at her every demand. Big surprise to me when someone told me they were siblings, not together. But from that moment on, RyanxSharpay was otp for me and this- this story you have is exactly what I wanted to see written by somebody out there, and more.

Your writing style is very eccentric and totally cicumstantial, in every good way possible. The entire "Ryan in turmoil over his unexplainable feeling for his sister" concept is exactly what I imagine in him, and even if I didn't, you made the concept very possible and believable in your writing. I appreciate how he mules over every detail of his unacceptable relationship, and you included every viewpoint of it. Your Sharpay? Couldn't be more in character. And I love the weird love-triangles-kinda you have formed around this twincest, on top of his dismay. Then if that wasn't enough, you threw in an entire cute little play in which Ryan gets to vent out exactly what he is feeling; he wants his sister but she is in the hearts of others, out of his reach.

Brilliant, love.

I /really/ hope you plan on updating.
Promise-V chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
okay i love Sharpay and Ryan together...for some odd reason

so i wanna know whats gonna happen next and its obvious that youre not gonna tell me what almost happened between them but im sure i already know

anywho, update soon

laterz,

Promise-V
Bal8rokstar chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Nice! Very clever!

By the way- R. Crantz and G. Stern? Love it!
socialitegirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2008