Reviews for Beside You In Time
la canelle chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Ahh This story is sooo good!
I can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh Pein you are truely hilarious however in this sence you must truley be a god! Awesome.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Were the hints saying that Naruto is dead and Pein is using his body; and Madara is the only Uchiha left? Awesome story!

ecstacyharlot chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
You were pointing out hints?

xDD Didn't notice ;P

Though, I can tell that she was thinking about Naruto and Sasuke while Madara and her was making "love"

and

Pein was happy that Madara and Sakura are with him? D
poisonivylullabies chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I just realised that only one review/chapter/person is allowed, so I'm gonna write another review for chapter 4 here :p

I recently borrowed from a friend a guide to world myths, and the japanese myths and religions of course intrigued me - I'd had some vague understanding of them, but nothing specific. While reading about Amaterasu, I remembered this story, and came to read it again , and really realised how fitting the roles of Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and Susanoo are for our beloved trio.

I'm going to try to do some kind of fan art for this story -not nescessarily directly tied to it, but rather inspired by it...I got such a nice image in my head, when the myth book mentioned that Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi are most comonly depicted in art together as sitting back to back...*goes off to brainstorm and sketch*)

I really humbly wish that you would continue this story, whether as a long story or another collection of one-shots. In my opinion you just appear to be such a good writer, talented with writing Sakura/Pein/Madara. You could maybe try to find another writer to collaborate with or something. I do not really possess any writing skills beyond beta-reading and mild modification, or I would have already written dozens of stories about PeinSaku and MadaSaku (the best crack pairings out there, since I regard ItaSaku as only semi-crack :-D).

Pretty Please with sugar on top?

-K.L.
poisonivylullabies chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Closer: shameless smutty awesomeness. And I agree, there isn't enough good PeinSaku stories around. Wish clubs actually played music like NIN, instead of the latest lame top of charts.

We're iIn This Together & All That Could Have Been: Nothing to criticise, but didn't really do anything for me.

Beside You In Time: Wow. "Plotless smuttiness-ish"? How about sorry, you're so wrong? :-D This one-shot may not have a intricate plot, but its background story and all that is left unsaid has more potential than most multi-chapter stories around. Pein possessing Naruto's body and Madara Sasuke's has so many implications and consequences... in a twisted way Sakura gets to stay beside her precious people, even though she knows that all that is left of them are empty shells taken over by Pein and Madara.

I loved Pein's musings in the beginning, and the ending line is perfect.

If there is something better than PeinSaku, it has to be with Madra added to the mix :-D

Oh, and NIN is just pure genious on its own, but listening to the songs while reading the stories, really added to the mood.

-K.L.
ZayZay1221 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
loved it
too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
oh wow...great now i need to get these horrible mental pictures out of my head...

ehh...at least it was well written...
JrockLuvrMoriY-NarutoBleachFan chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
PLease update soon that was such a great stroy and i cant wait to read more of it what hints are you talking about ah i hate not knowing great job i just cant wait to read more!
blueflamefreak chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Hey ihnky, I'm your anonymous reviewer... And yeah, 'The Life you Didn't Lead' sounds about right.

And Madara taking over Sasuke's body, and Pein taking over Naruto's? Slightly sick and twisted when you think about it, but they're ensuring she doesn't leave them. Me likey.

~le freak
raven chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
thanks for making pein and sakura fic its always been my faviorte but there is not much of it please tell every one you know to make more please thanks
My painful Symphony chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
i figured it out! sasuke is madara and naruto is Pein aw! that so weird!0_0 but cool _ though confusing..but totally awesome ...now im wondering how the hell that happened.
Bloom-san chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I like this story, specially the Mada/Saku scenes..
ihkny chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wish I had a way to get a hold of you anonymous reviewer, but maybe by some stroke of luck you'll read this.

Closer isn't exactly a song I think of as describing Pein either, I used it because it was a good smutty song that just so happened to have the word "God" in it, and we all know Pein has a God-complex. The song that actually suits Pein imo is "The Life You Didn't Lead" which is also by NIN.

'home

returning from somewhere

to someplace safe

and for once as you watch

the color of the sunset

as it paints the walls

and you are not living in a memory

you are vital and alive

you are at peace

you are godlike

and you are safe

and that moment will last

in a place in your mind

and there is no pain

and you forget what it feels like

and you can see

how it could be'
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I always thought 'Head like a Hole' suited Pein better... but oh GOD this chapter wasas sexy as all hell. Thank you for giving me good thoughts. *grins*