Reviews for The Rose Trilogy
readmered chapter 9 . 6/11
Five years... How sad. Have you put it up for adoption or just abandoned it? Lol its fantastic anyway and I loved reading what you have! And I am SO happy you put Jack in there!
readmered chapter 2 . 6/11
"..." I was giggling way too much. I'm really enjoying this story, thanks!
Red Lily1 chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
No. Don't you DARE. You may not abandon this story. I swear to god, if you don't update soon, I will...I will...I WILL BLOW UP THE PLANET WITH THE AUSTERHAAGEN KEY!
stalwart-standing-fast chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
JaHeenious! Never read anything that has left me simmering in such a great big flipping pool of envy. If this had been my brain child, you would have found me doing my best Gollum impercination.

Such an original concept, and so VERY well executed. Really, REALLY, can't wait to see where you take this. (Not so subtle hint for more. Grins ingratiatingly :)

Right, that's as much feedback as my jealous twisted soul has to offer. I'm off to torment the neighbours untill I feel better.

ran0neechan chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
This is weird... wrong weird... I demand for you to fix this! ...please. I need to be okay with this ;-;
shtoops chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
No! Please! Why would you just stop there. This is really good. Such an amazing idea. And the idea of a human turning into a Dalek before Steven Moffat's shit episode "Asylum of the Daleks". He probably stole the idea from you.

Please though, I really want to see the conclusion to this story.
MyRandomName chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
This is a really good story and it's a shame that it seems to have been abandoned.
WhovianNinja chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
Come on, it's been three years since you last updated. Please tell you haven't abandoned this story! I really like this plot and you are an amazing author so please please please finish this!
Laveycee chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Hi! I know it's been, what-three years? Give or take... So it's been three years since you've updated, and I like this one (as dark and depressing as it can be), so could you please possibly update at some point? *smiles hopefully*
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I am hooked. I cannot wait for you next installment:)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Are you still writing this? Because it's amazing.
Darklight247 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
I really hope you update this soon! :)
xLaramiex chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
I really can;t remember what happened in this any more; nonetheless, I'm excited to see a new chapter :)
LucyyTennant chapter 3 . 12/18/2010

It's finally letting me post a review, as I complained and ranted

about on your YouTube channel (my name is CrazyLilGirl123, incase

you have no clue what I'm talking about!)

I love this, it's brilliant... and I don't really know what to say!

Hope to speak soon!

From a fellow whovian!

Ace of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 12/18/2010

Evil Rose is evil! This pleases me muchly. Then again, I'm not a fan of Rose AT ALL, so seeing her evil makes me deliriously happy in all the most creepy ways.

...that sentence didn't come out quite the way I wanted it to sound...

Meh, it got the gist across!

This? It is epic. I approve.